My Lover Was Stolen, and I Was Kicked Out of the Hero’s Party, but I Awakened to the EX Skill “Fixed Damage” and Became Invincible. Now, Let’s Begin …

This is actually good so far, but its still chapter 1 and getting a lot of hate.
But its revenge theme is actually good but hated for ntr
Sad to see it getting lower than 6 when we have yet to see the story, im not a novel reader but is the novel as bad as the rating of this manga?
@jokozai
Tbh i dont know why its getting hated, maybe peeps cant handle ntr or any heavy genre
There arent any bad genres if you ask me

So how did this manlet not notice any mishaps the hero party did before their betrayal? Can any LN reader spoil me?

So I get the whole OP skill revenge fantasy, but this dude literally has a skill that will instant-kill anyone around him. How are you supposed to root for a "hero" who will never lose?

After reading the novel
honestly, some of the revenge is not that satisfied, except for the "ex", the novel still didn't reveal what'll happen to ex after she done with "order" but i can guess it, and it will happen when Hero vs MC, tho i'd hope ex got a slight different punishment than the Novel. But it was quite good 1

@Touje
there aren't bad genres there's only those who can't understand the appears (personally i dont like ntr). but true this series have good start and new ability.

Fed-Kun's army
This certainly doesn't look the best but that sure as hell won't stop me from reading it.

Dex-chan lover
Seriously who reads this shit ? Who the fuck came up with this "videogame mechanics" garbage ?

Dex-chan lover
Oh damn that's one of the lowest rating I've ever seen on this site lmao

Users who are viewing this thread