My Lover Was Stolen, and I Was Kicked Out of the Hero’s Party, but I Awakened to the EX Skill “Fixed Damage” and Became Invincible. Now, Let’s Begin …

Dex-chan lover
Imagine having to say "My Lover Was Stolen, and I Was Kicked Out of the Hero’s Party, but I Awakened to the EX Skill “Fixed Damage” and Became Invincible. Now, Let’s Begin Some Revenge." is your favorite manga

Fed-Kun's army
I stopped taking ratings seriously after kissmanga and mangarock refugees flooded the site but this one really deserved it's rating lmao

I just can't stop laughing at this title title and i can already tell the story is shit from it

Just 3 chapters and people are already loosing their mind on a minor ntr. Guys c'mon the story barely started . ..... Fucking normies ruining everything for no reason

MD@Home
These titles are getting outrageous lmao

It's no longer a title, it's a TL;DR

It will get to a point where there are so many wordy titles the distinction will be down to a single word lol

wish it update is faster,

the novel is pure cringe,

at least the cringe level of manga is soften

Well, the Story is not that so bad.

the truth is, the one who are BAD was the PEOPLE who rated it 1* (star) ,when it was only 2 chapters.

The reason is, We got So many many NOOB KIDDO readers, and some Adult with brain of Kiddo.
That Cant handle a things called NTR.
or in our world calls it "WOMEN/MEN CHEATING HER/HIS LOVERS".

I don't know what to say, if this series is really bad, the fair rate might be around 6*(stars).

So people Rates is to 1* is just some VIRGIN WIMP, who got nosebleed just by seeing a fucking panties and bra. and will passout just seeing a fucking Nude girl.

DISKLIKE NTR and they blame this series to be 1*.
WoW...

What a stupid Emotions Biased you got there noobs.

READ MORE AND EXPLORE MORE, so you will not be Pathetic readers.

Fed-Kun's army
@NaniTheFuck Dude the premise is boring and this whole revenge trend is dog shit. I enjoy reading NTR shit every once in a while, but this shit just sucks. Stop acting like jerking off to NTR somehow makes you more mature. It doesn't. I get that shitting on NTR because its NTR is cringe, but this story is equally fucking cringe. Everyone is a bad guy for the sake of being a bad guy. There isn't a really valid motive besides the plot demands it. Its the same quality of Redo of Healer. Both of them are shit as stories. If this was just blatant hentai I'd have less of a problem with it. But, its a manga so it should at least have a decent plot or interesting characters. Basically the bad guys are bad so hero must be more bad to beat the bad. That's the summation of the shitty F tier revenge-fucking genre. Jesus. Imagine thinking this is even half decent.

Fed-Kun's army
Ngl I was almost interested because I thought the girl on the cover would be the one taking revenge because I haven't seen one where its a girl getting a brutal rape type revenge, but nah its just a reskin of Redo of a Healer. F tier content. If it was a girl doing it, it would still be D tier because pretty much no matter what you do this genre can never be "good", but at least it would be a break from the monotony of the exact same shit again and again. Would be funny if the dude raped the hero though. That would give me a good laugh honestly.

@Podi125
Nah, why are you feels like so mad?

are my words is hurting you?
are you people who gave 1* despite it just started?
are you the one who got biased by self-emotion to rate 1* ?
Nah, then it might be you one of them?

woppss butthurt got triggered..
poor kids.

Do i stated that i More Mature?
hahaha..

Do i ever say this series is good?
hahahaha...

See, you are the perfect example about the people who rates something just because of self -emotions biased.
And when people point it out, their self-defense mechanism will go out saying exactly just like you.

"The premise is Boring and this revenge trend is dogshit"
, and then they will go like this
"I enjoy reading NTR shit every once in a while, but this shit just sucks"
to make they look have experience in NTR, so they can go to strike with this
"Stop acting like jerking off to NTR somehow makes you more mature."

and as if their find the momentum..
they continue with..
"It doesn't. I get that shitting on NTR because its NTR is cringe, but this story is equally fucking cringe. "
to attack the manga again. lol.

if it were to follow what you said, then the Other Genre like Isekai, Reincarnation, Revenge, etc. on Japanese Manga.. will also be bad too.
because majority of it was plain and cringe and trend dogshit too right?

Users who are viewing this thread