My Lover Was Stolen, and I Was Kicked Out of the Hero’s Party, but I Awakened to the EX Skill “Fixed Damage” and Became Invincible. Now, Let’s Begin …

@Mielly
Blame Sword Art Online. Before it came, isekai actually put some effort in the worldbuilding.
Yes, I know SAO is technically not an isekai, but the Japanese never got the memo.

Fed-Kun's army
The art is garbage and the story is worst than garbage what is there to even like here

title's retarded, rating's bad, mc's name is also retarded, like dude, who names their child Chrome. sad. but of course, im gonna read it cuz im a lonely ass piece of shit who likes revnge stuff sooo. my first 5 star manga on this site. lets go bois

I, too...

... love to...

... read every...

... chapter in...

... damn fragments.

See you in seven months when we finally get the end of chapter 4.

@isekaijin - Excuse me? I'm not even an SAO fan, but that's a ridiculous statement to make. These shit level stories have existed LONG before SAO was even conceptualized. You act as if Japan out of nowhere made bad genre's and cliche's in their stories and attribute most of that to SAO in regards to Isekai? Hating SAO has it's limits, lmfao.

There a lot of actual reasons, but I personally think the biggest blame can be attributed to Web Novels and supply and demand. Web Novels allowed every trash tier author to get their stores told and unfortunately, they got popular. Now we're stuck in an era where as long as it's popular and easy to produce, it gets made for quick cash.

Even generic ecchi rom-com's made back in the early and mid-2000s are better than 90% of isekai's that are produced. That doesn't mean SAO is the biggest, or even a real relevent reason why isekai's are bad.

Edit: Also, SAO's ONE good thing about it was it's world building. If these author's were taking notes from SAO on how to create their world, they not only failed, they failed miserably.

ivv

Dex-chan lover
ugh, its like these guys are competing to win who gets to make the most longest dumb title in history.
this made me scroll fast as if im browsing anime tiddies in public.

The name is actually longer than the chapters. I pondered on the name more than think what exactly is going on in the fragment of a chapter provided.

I read far into the ln and it kinda seems like and clone of kaifuku aka the healer’s revenge story but some elements are cool like this mc’s power it seems kinda unique in a sense that he is basically a walking nuke I hope they change the chapters to be a little longer I might drop this

Users who are viewing this thread