My Lover Was Stolen, and I Was Kicked Out of the Hero’s Party, but I Awakened to the EX Skill “Fixed Damage” and Became Invincible. Now, Let’s Begin …

qat

@dend08 the lover who vow to married him in the future.. it Like promise since childhood to married when be adult but the girls be with other when in college .. NTR

Double-page supporter
Yeah this is like cool idea for a power and that's about it. Overly forced scenario with literally no buildup to invest you, or hell even shock factor.

Dex-chan lover
@NaniTheFuck
Just wanted to say that I don't recall the last time I saw such a degenerate like you in the comments section.

@SpazmasterX
As far as I figured, that's just how the platform it is hosted on / produced, prefers to upload it. You get more exposure that way, more views, more ad-space, etcetc...Scummy, yeah, but that's how people adapt to modern consumers.

@Solipsist Lol. This made me laugh. Funny thing is mods get their panties in a wad over nonsensical things, but won't shut down stuff like that. Smh.

Dex-chan lover
this is probably one of the worst paced manga serialization ever, i'll just read the finished version 2 years from now

Fed-Kun's army
Well, this story seems kinda trash, but I honestly really hate how they did the MC dirty, so Ima stick around to see how homeboy tortures every single one of them

Aggregator gang
@uchiha007 well put comment. Very accurate. Imma do the same. Nothing like some good old revenge. Even if the plot as whole is trash.

this is obviously a slow paced long winded revenge plot in which the author tries to insert a harem.
and that is effing why splitting your chapters off like that is setting the manga up for failure.
just how many releases will we need before anything happens thats not already included in the title?

Ok the title was kind of wack to say My lover was stole from. And now most generic isekai start off with the NTR tag line so yea I guess I will stick around to see how this series go.

Double-page supporter
These cannot get any more hilarious hahahaha, what a fucking title.

I love cliche setting betrayed by “family” and now I’m over powered and going to B-smack all of you now

Users who are viewing this thread