My Lover Was Stolen, and I Was Kicked Out of the Hero’s Party, but I Awakened to the EX Skill “Fixed Damage” and Became Invincible. Now, Let’s Begin …

@F00M well said. It’s like how people have dirty pleasure TV, weebs have dirty pleasure revenge fantasy isekai. Every time though there’s always some cringy self-insertion quirk that makes it unreadable though. This one showed it’s colors pretty quick.

https://mangadex.org/title/34404/fukushuu-o-koinegau-saikyou-yuusha-wa-yami-no-chikara-de-senmetsu-musou-suru

I’ve been reading this one for a bit. There was a bit of chuuni style cringe at the beginning, but mostly it’s just carnage, good anti-cringe material

IMO Even though I like revenge isekais, this just makes me want to stick forks up my eyes, at least the other ones were sorta brutal and interesting, this is just cliche after cliche after cliche with the most cringest plot ever.
It’s fine if your into this, just telling people that if super cliche plot isn’t your thing than this might not be for you.

Dex-chan lover
So wait the MC is basically NTR'd? Then goes on a revenge plot? Is this worth reading

@StickyTar pretty much so yeah, i mean its getting more releases now so its pulling in more people. dunno your tastes so dunno if its worth reading sorry couldn't help with that. i like it tho.

This is me right now
a9Edz6JA_700w_0.jpg

@TwixyNeo Do it I dare you. But before you do... Haha, see what I did here? Ya really think nobody would notice that you commented on the latest chapter? If you truly hated this you wouldn't comment on the latest chapter but when the first chapter came out. Being bitchy and rude doesn't make you cool, nobody ain´t backing you up this time.

@honeylemonmilktea dude idc if you see the comment or if i'm cool or not, didn't even think about it but like I said it's in my opinion that it's bad, doesn't mean that it's any less drilling to see what happens to the saint

Dex-chan lover
The title should be changed to I got cucked and buttfucked by my "friends", so I went on a edgy rampage. Enjoy the ride.

This is at the level of a story written by a 10 years old infatuated with shield hero.

"This is at the level of a story written by a 10 years old infatuated with shield hero."
shield hero was not the first LN to be 'kicked out of hero team, treated horribly, then became strongest'
and the first chapter of this one was better written than the original release of shield hero chapter 1.

"It feels like one of those neglected Naruto fanfiction. The edge is fucking real"
no part of this resembles naruto nor any of the fanfiction I have read, and I have read over 130 naruto fanfictions and watched all of the naruto, naruto shippuden, and boruto episodes up to the most current (as of this post) including the movies and 'filler' episodes. (also read all the manga)

if anything this resembles redo the healer more than anything else mentioned in comments.

It is sad when childish idiots make comments that make them look like a) idiots who never read any of the manga/novels they comment about. and b) like narcisists who do not care about the story and just want to post crap just to get attention (which I am sad to say got my attention)

I am sick of the toxic people crowding in everywhere. be glad the people posting these novels are posting anything at all.

as for chuunis, pretty much everyone who reads isekai have been chuunis at some point in time, including the idiots cringing over such things. the 'best' way of identifying cringy chuuni material is having been a chuuni yourself. Hell I probably never stopped being one, to my own embarrassment.

Users who are viewing this thread