My Lover Was Stolen, and I Was Kicked Out of the Hero’s Party, but I Awakened to the EX Skill “Fixed Damage” and Became Invincible. Now, Let’s Begin …

You can't show me 2 chapters of love and then tell me he's being cucked it has no oomph. Atleast he's not a simp

Dex-chan lover
- Title from the very beginning be like: "My Lover Was Stolen"
- Alternate title from the very beginning be like: "Koibito o Netorare"
- People after reading the first chapter be like: "Oh shit, this is NTR."
- Me be like: "Damn morons..."

This is the first isekai series im gonna read where the MC is actually someone from that world. I know there are some others like this, but i never read them.
Feels somewhat weird to consider a series an isekai when the MC isnt the one being ikeaied LOL

Dex-chan lover
@hikufalafel That's like two tiers above going full retard. It's at the level of "this is so retarded it isn't even funny anymore".

Thanks for the advance warning.

Aggregator gang
It's shit

PLOT

His teacher is responsible for this, he made the plan by cooking up a forbidden spell (he needs to feel a lot of negative emotions).
MC is chosen as a sacrifice for the spell and his "GF" is in for it, she's a bitch and golddigger.
The spells is released and there's a timeskip of two years, they think he's dead but he's back for revenge.
Basically he kills the hero, turns his "GF" into a monster and trap his teacher in ice forever and builds a harem with girls that were formely his teacher guinea pigs

Liu

Wait so far nothing really bad happened ? We've only seen 1 girl being a literall b**ch. Waiting on that "kicked out" part, but honestly, just being kicked out of a party and finding out that the girl he loved is a b**ch isn't that much. I haven't seen what happens next but if he's getting hardcore revenge just for that then he's just a downright psycho wtf

lol. she's a slut. Just played him. Revenge manga possibility: 100%.

Users who are viewing this thread