My Master, the Wolf Queen

Not going to lie. The comments made this sound way better and worse than it actually is.

I've seen what this manga is trying to do better and worst. It gets boring after a while.

This is quite good.
I was suprised of the plot, accustomed to the male! character being the dominant in the relationship so this is something new, but the bad thing with korean manga is that it develops too slow. I want to know more!!!

Do not be so intense, calm down it's just the beggining of the story and funny history fact, this was quite natural in past times. A king would have tons of slaves and tons of lovers( and ilegitimate sons), it's nothing that triggering.
Do not judge at first sight, maybe this will be a great story at the end.

Accustomed to female being the mc, I think this story quite refreshing. She's not innocent-kindhearted or evil-villainous character you always found in almost every manhwa. She's smart, ruthless, and wicked while the man lead (so far) is a shy-kind-prince-likey tipe of person. It's interesting to see a female character holds the power, while the man obeys the rule. I love how the author showing another type of girl beside kind, cute ect ect. showthemgirlscanbewickedtoolol

The earlier chapters not to my liking, but it's okay now. I'm just too curious about her backstory, and hoping for character development (maybe), so Im gonna give it a go.

The description for this manhwa is a huge spoiler. The TL just reached ch.27 and Kang Jun, the MC, still hasn't "discovered Rosaline's political secret". Let alone what is spoiled in the next sentence, describing him using his knowledge of this secret to blackmail her. How can someone write a description that spoils story elements 30+ chapters deep into the plot??? Can someone please change the description?

Looks like you either hate or love this manwha. Read up to seven, couldn't take anymore. Art's good, but I hate everything else.

I read the entire thing in one go....
Despite the genre having "romance" in it... it feels like its more focused on politics than anything else.
too bad.

Double-page supporter
One word: BORING.
Couldn't bother going past 10 chapters.

Ok I dropped another manhwa a while ago for the same issue...

if you have no choice but to sleep with someone or you might die... that is rape. Having a guy raped doesn't make it somehow ok. I dropped that manhwa and I'm dropping this one too.

Stories like this arent here to be politically correct. Theyre here to be stories- fables and fairytales that are both wondrous and horrible, a temptation and a warning.
Dont expect artistry, whether it's a poem or a novel or a painting or a sculpture or a comedic gag panel in the sunday comics section, to sit there and always emulate a perfectly "good" reality. A totally innocent and pure world would not only be pointlessly boring and unworthy of writing any stories sbout, it's also far less believable than a world where some empress can secretly turn into a wolf and bully men into sleeping with her.

This whole webtoon screams FEMINISM. Seriously a well built man powerless against a mere lady ? Is he really a prince? If you’re into a powerless guy whos basically “pretty” and “powerless” then this is for you.

Ppl who dont like Feminism in a fictional story usualy have Superiority Complect as guys
Or maybe just american with their feminism problem

If you a guy who fell as guys you must stand above women this not for you ok

There's nothing like feminism since the first prince had a chance to rule. Hence I don't understand what people are talking about, but I do agree that's boring to read if you head into it with some kind of expectation at start. Read this story only if you have nothing to read or you just want to waste some time without turning your brain on. Tldr: this manga is reversed of male ruler manga and just like its male counterparts it's boring and average.

Users who are viewing this thread