My Roommate Isn't From This World

Dex-chan lover
manga is pretty good about comedy got me cracking up but why there is a horror tag ?

Alright so latest chapter confirmed I think that he can't see the ghost girl. That is so odd because it felt like he could this entire time. Curious why he can see others but not her.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

@BraveHeartedHero, I believe it's more like the ghost can choose to make herself visible or invisible to humans and just got spooked into invisibility by the MC.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
One thing about this manga that I really like is that they still make the ghost chick "scary" looking, like they don't make her face all uwu for the sake of the romance and stuff.

It's funny but in the same time completely ???? Like, I'm in a constant "wtf ????" when reading this

It seems like he can only see her in the dark. Like, genuine darkness. Which would make sense as to why he can't see her during the day or when there's lights on, etc.

Dex-chan lover
i wish they were more clear about when the mc can and cant see main ghost girl. but other then that the manga is cute definitely worth a try

Dex-chan lover
Imma be honest, while this is fun the translator seemingly constantly misses the final page of things if the chapter isn't just 1 page. This makes for a good chunk of the chapters seemingly feel empty and unfinished. At least, that's my memory of things and the recent chapter is a good example of that

Dex-chan lover
This is fun but it has so many problems, like it being unclear when the ghosts are visible or not. What I really don't get, though, is why tf is this tagged as ecchi

Users who are viewing this thread