My S-Rank Party Fired Me for Being a Cursificer: I Can Only Make “Cursed Items”, but They're Artifact Class! - Ch. 24.2

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the scanlation

Edit: Holy fuck, Maura!

Dex-chan lover
So any bets how far they think their projectiles will fly?

We all know how weak it will be but it's much better to gamble how terrible it will be.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if they will ever stop being ridiculous?
Also, was the kingdom truly aiming for Gaile's head? Like caught him dead or alive? I don't mind spoiler
The kingdom, or at least the princess, was just looking for Gaile so that she can thank him for selling that barrier artifact that saved her life. Idiot party being idiot party however, they thought "Gaile must've done something bad to have the princess look for him (because he's an inferior, cowardly piece of shit, unlike us), so we're going to be the heroes we are, bring Gaile to her, get rewarded, and be rich!".

So basically, a fatal misunderstanding. Not that the idiot party will mend that, since their default mindset is "Gaile shit, we smart, ooh ooh aah ahh.".

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
If I remember correctly, Maura is a MAGE. For a mage to win a melee combatants in the fist fight, it shown you how much weaker those melee combatants are.

That beat up scene is so satisfying.
Heh, the dummies forgot that Maura is a mage, even if they are at a distance she can still mess them up good.
She's a SUPPORT Mage, that makes it even better here

Dex-chan lover
As much as I'm loving this beat down, I'm starting to think they're not going to learn their lesson and stop coming after Gaile as long as they're still breathing. They have way too much empty pride to even consider they might be in the wrong, and that won't change until death enters the picture.

Still feels good though watching Maura kick the living shit out of them on (mostly) Gaile's behalf.

Dex-chan lover
The kingdom, or at least the princess, was just looking for Gaile so that she can thank him for selling that barrier artifact that saved her life. Idiot party being idiot party however, they thought "Gaile must've done something bad to have the princess look for him (because he's an inferior, cowardly piece of shit, unlike us), so we're going to be the heroes we are, bring Gaile to her, get rewarded, and be rich!".

So basically, a fatal misunderstanding. Not that the idiot party will mend that, since their default mindset is "Gaile shit, we smart, ooh ooh aah ahh.".
to be fair, the princess's simp knight also made the wanted posters say "dead or alive"

Dex-chan lover
yaaas Maura~ Get your own catharsis girl!!!
Also btw thanks for the translation~ Thanks for the hard work ヾ(≧▽≦*)o

Dex-chan lover
She's a SUPPORT Mage, that makes it even better here
tbh, a support mage beating them up makes more sense than another type of mage. Her whole thing's about being able to cast buffs, so the physical gap between a buffed support mage + a debuffed physical attacker is a lot smaller than with an unbuffed attack mage.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly I'm glad that Maura is the one who gets to beat these fools into the ground.

Dex-chan lover
i wish the trope of not understanding how strong he is would die there's been way too many manga like that now it's getting old

Dex-chan lover
Damn bro, to lose in strength and speed to a healer...you need to rethink your builds my dudes.

Dex-chan lover
It never fails to impress me how absolutely brain meltingly retarded authors can make these kinds of characters lol like daaaaaaaaamn

Users who are viewing this thread