My S-Rank Party Fired Me for Being a Cursificer: I Can Only Make “Cursed Items”, but They're Artifact Class! - Vol. 4 Ch. 17.1

Dex-chan lover
Madman speedruns TL of several chapters

Thanks for the work but now I'm pretty sure it's time to release the sleeping gas.

Dex-chan lover
My man just throwing everything he has at the wall to see what sticks. S-tier lack of common sense, but also extremely funny to me.

Oh, and thanks again for all the releases!
He did explain that he doesn't know what'll specifically work when it came to the chick's so I assume he's throwing everything to make sure something would work.

Double-page supporter
Hmm. Now the question is, Will the other adventurers still be alive after he dispel their curses ?

Group Leader
Adventurers have been cursed and it can be dispelled yes. But they could not breath, had no heartbeat or brain activity this whole time. I would assume they are dead.
However they will be saved and i feel it's kind of bs, it could add some gravity to this manga about curses but i guess author went for cheerful and cartoonish theme.
Considering how they were planning to have guild fix, it known to be an issue
and even if they can't think, it more like statius, same way people can reanimae after cold.

Group Leader
He did explain that he doesn't know what'll specifically work when it came to the chick's so I assume he's throwing everything to make sure something would work.
this is the rooster, adult. not chicks that they already killed

Dex-chan lover
at this point this should be the mc's power when they're cornered everytime
4igxyl.png

also thanks for the mass release you absolute madlad

Dex-chan lover
another bunch of mass releases after you just released a bunch earlier? You mad lad. Thanks for the quality translations though!

Dex-chan lover
On the other hand, why didn't they dispel the other adventurers before? Could have had an army of their own. Stupid fool.
Different room. They're out of reach, and Gaille only figured out it was a curse now that they're trapped in a deeper tunnel.

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

When I think it will become a tragedy, but suddenly it become comedy, n the ending become a horror for the chicken...
(OωO )...

Double-page supporter
Kinda wonder if the one who came up with the idea of 'cockatrice' actually meant it as a joke. I mean, the whole idea behind cockatrice is either "dead from a cock" or "became hard from a cock's gaze" or "became hard from a cock's breath". And the fact that cockatrices have a "long snake tail" doesn't really help either.

Users who are viewing this thread