My S-Rank Party Fired Me for Being a Cursificer: I Can Only Make “Cursed Items”, but They're Artifact Class! - Vol. 5 Ch. 19.1

Dex-chan lover
Translator-dono, thank you very much for the hard work.

Please keep em coming :)

Dex-chan lover
2 things

1) Ty for this! Feels like we’re reading live volumes
2) YOU ARE SPEED but wont we be catching up to RAWS pretty quick at this rate or is that the Goal?

Dex-chan lover
that kash guy is an idiot, isn't he? while the other 3 members were sharing informations, he just sat there getting drunk, reluctantly listening. he kept complaining about the info but he didn't even share any. did he even try? lol. I'm starting to think the 3 members actually got good heads, but were influenced too much by kash.

Double-page supporter
overweight blue haired lesbians would buy his entire stock, not even for the abilities just for the look. Altho the health regen one would probably help

Dex-chan lover
First off. Thanks Translator-sama~

Anyways, it feels like the artist is pushing the"no sense of style" joke way too much.

Like how? His clothing style doesn't look too out of place.
Most of his creations don't look out of place in a fantasy world.

It's a running gag, yes. Is it a good one?... it's meh at best.
And even the best running gags lose flavor if you use it too much. And this one does it in almost every chapter.
I agree. His outfit doesn't look any different from everyone else's. His items seem fairly normal compared to others.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like this is foreshadowing to her eventually finding Gaile because of the "irrelevant" info like his lack of style and finding out it wasn't so irrelevant after all.

image.png

Dex-chan lover
So... what are the odds the lead assassin joins the team?

Thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
Bro just dropped a fat stack of scanlations on us. Thank you very much. Was a very enjoyable read.

Dex-chan lover
It's the shameless incorporation of bones that does it. If he made it look like something else, nobody would have a problem with the stuff he creates; as it is, though, he looks like a teenager who bought his entire wardrobe at Hot Topic in the early 2000s.

As someone who shopped at Hot Topic in the late 90s/early 00s I can say this is correct.

Translator-san, please take care of your health too! Thank you, though.

Man, the restaurant is in such dire straits that literal assassins are willing to help out. To be fair the assassins don't seem to have much status/influence, so...

Dex-chan lover
Our MC better acquire some sense before his (cute) stupidity cause harm to innocent people! I'm tired of things getting solved because comedic plot armour

Dex-chan lover
I'm surprised the 4 Dummies were competent enough to actually gather intel and deduce what Gaile's location might be. I guess they aren't COMPLETELY useless like I thought, though I doubt their role as buttmonkeys will cease in the future of the story =01....

Users who are viewing this thread