My Secretly Hot Husband - Vol. 1 Ch. 19

Don’t get me wrong, I really enjoyed the chapter... but I feel like it was drawn out for drama’s sake. He one shot the other guy with a ‘crushing’ blow but against the head honcho he decides a slash will do?? And he doesn’t even target the head?? Duuuuuuuuuuuuuude. Why are you inting? But don’t mind me, literally nitpicking. Thank you for the mass release!!

God she grew up to be a badass. Not the biggest one I’ve ever seen, but still pretty cool.

I was expecting “he’s so handsome” every chapter. But this I like. I am really enjoying this story so far. The title doesn’t do the story justice really...

Dex-chan lover
Oh nice, and I see now how she comes to know her husband's beauty. (grins)

Dex-chan lover
The author throws away good ideas and character process, rushes the story a tad much and creates extra drama in scenarios that makes no sense to have them.

He has been fighting for 7 years for god sake. A person that did that and hadn't mentally broken down by that point would know at least not to lower their damn guard during mid combat.

I don't want to be killjoy for those that enjoy this. I hope ye do enjoy it. But there are just too many plot holes and inconsistencies here for me to be to enjoy this. I feel like I am reading story stuff I would write 8 years back and it his hurting me on the inside.

She would never have reached him in time. From the balcony, to a horse and to the enemy before he had killed him. That is the kind of mistake in spacing that I would bloody make. And I am subpar to average at writing.

I do hope the author improves after this. Because these past 4 chapters have been largely painful to watch (no armor on the soldiers, leaving the defense of the castle etc etc)

When it was supposed to be your heroic entrance but your wife steals it like how that bitch Karen took the kids after winning full custody

N2O

Dex-chan lover
This manga is losing a lot of my goodwill by the chapter lol

Fed-Kun's army
I love this chapter and how her character has made a lot of progress but I wish it didn't come the way it did. What I mean by that is that it didn't feel convincing enough for him to leave the castle for years and the whole thing about the castle being forgotten is weird and too "out there".
I get that him leaving was deemed necessary by the author to make her grow fast on her own but it didn't need to be done that way.
I don't know, it felt so forced for the sake of the plot.
Again, I love how far she has come and how strong and confident she is now but hoe we got here is the issue in my opinion.

She's clearly very capable, but even I wasn't expecting her to do so much, much less land the killing blow. Very cool.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm so happy she didn't end up being the innocent lady who hoped to be rescued !!

let's go girl !! fight !!

btw this will be the first time she will see her husband face right ? and did he recognize who she is ?

Users who are viewing this thread