My Twin Sister Was Taken as the Miko and I Was Thrown Away but I'm Probably the Miko

Double-page supporter
@cinnacookie Shit—calm down, dung patty. There, I called you a nicer equivalent. You just got called out. You directly said "translate" so you were referring to the translators. You should also expect for someone to call you out on your shit that you made in your future. I don't need your permission to talk to you. I won't be replying back. Buenas noches motherfucker.

Dex-chan lover
@TheCuriousBean
humans are enslaving everyone that ain't human. Killing, raping, torture crap is common. The miko thing is being used by the church/kingdom as a way to justify the horrible crap they are doing. Of course the humans realize her sister ain't the miko so they start hunting for her which leads to further tragedies and sad events in her life. And its all freaking weird when the author keeps dumping cute crap in between the horrible scenes as if the author is apologizing to the readers. Like, "Here is some fan service of cute stuff before I write more horrible crap."

@someunregpunk
i agree its troubling since this manga as well as the novel so far (3volumes) feature "child protagonist"/ "loli" not "age progression" or "growth" so it will be quite a long chain of sad events before she is able to realy fight back,
more reminiscend of a tragic and depressing version of journey to the west

@cinnamoncookie
please dont let your self get baited by a base person that has to resort to insults to get any attention... thats would at least be my suggestion because this web site has a strike system if the violations are to much or severe they can ban your account and since they also seem to have a realy good device recognition system they could technically also ban your devices....

oh and im not singling you out i just took a look at jacks profile and lost all interest to address him/her/it

I feel like it would’ve been more dramatic story if the little beast kid got caught by the Guard and since the prince was with them the prince could’ve taken him in or smth along that line. The girl then could’ve grown up believing he was dead , gone to the capital and meet the prince first. Prince falls for the girl but turns out the little beast boy was still alive and is one of the prince close aid.... sorry I’ve read too much fantasy romance

Double-page supporter
I want vengeance on her shit parents for Leru-chan but given the flow of this manga so far, I doubt we'll have satisfaction in that aspect.

Contributor
Cute af, I can totally see the mc and the ml starting a mixed species nation with her as the queen 😌

Dex-chan lover
Well, ok going to have to wait until my next paycheck to buy this, but does anyone know where to buy an eng physical copy? Amazon only has digital.

Group Leader
@marquess_of_a_nime I don’t think you can. You’re gonna have to make one.

A pretty mediocre premise, executed nicely not too good but not too bad. Also the story is quite emotionally inducing using dark plot as the main fuel to make it more dramatic.

If you like Loli then it's good read because she is cute.

Users who are viewing this thread