My Wife Is a Demon Queen - Ch. 192

jak

Contributor
I agree with the shitty red hair princes. Fuck Rennes.

They also tried to kill him to but that was outside of a official match so I'm sure rennes doesn't mean it whereas the red haired dick bags they need to go meet king yama

The 3 tomato princes and Rennes are equally garbage. Just like the 3 tomato princes Rennes is an arrogant edgy asshole. He managed to hide his arrogant personality until he revealed it in chapter 112.
A nuke to the face was exactly what Rennes deserved.

Dex-chan lover
@Cr1m50nD3ath

... Rennes was trying to kill him using the match as an excuse so he could cover up the 'shame' of his pride being wounded, by trying to steal Xiang Ye's wife and her turning him down constantly. He also tried to kill him during the competition beforehand.

So your "didn't mean it" is crap. Rennes very, VERY much wanted Xiang Ye dead. Right now it's probably some kind of obsession, too. Honestly no point in saving his life if he'd not learn from it. The redhair dickbags also need to die, but Rennes is an arrogant asshole who lorded over everyone and could actually back it up, meaning that even if you went crazy and attacked him after he shit on you and took all your stuff and woman, if you didn't care about status, you'd never be able to even hurt him a little. So all you can do is give him everything you have and then quietly kill yourself after.

Rennes was a piece of shit human being, just like his royal cousins or whatever they are, the tomato patch kids here. All of them should burn.

Dex-chan lover
I hope this isn't the beginning of the Rennes redemption arc but I don't think the author is that stupid to kill his story like that. Last time I seen his Chinese readers despise Rennes and Modo for some odd reason. lol

Fed-Kun's army
For once I agree with the red headed morons, why are you saving this obvious piece of shit ? He tried to kill you and steal your wife for his own selfish pride and now that his arrogance has come to bite him in the ass, why are you stepping in to help him ? Stop xiang, dude ain't worth the hassle.

Is it legal too kill someone on the kingdoms ground ?? I mean killing someone is just too ez. Just let him suffer dont kill him
Just let him realize mistakes he made in past. Hes pretty much a walking corpse at this point. Blind missing arm. Probably even half deaf. You dont even need to beat him up.

Dex-chan lover
I hope that Xiang is just saving him because no one should abuse another person like this. He is not forgiving Rennes, but the princes shouldn't be allowed to be bstrds.

Just cause Rennes is trash doesn't mean MC should stoop to his level. This speaks volumes for MC's character and will reinforce why he will become a great king in the future.

@KreamPunk
Well I expect that the they will.
I expected it from the start as soon as he appeared. Its common cliche when jackass character and rival become better person and end up being a friend to mc.
So, next step for Rennes development arc will be redemption, then only after redemption arc they will become friends.

Atleast that's what I expecting. I dont know for sure what Author will pull out in end. But as far as I can see, everying going according this cliche.

Users who are viewing this thread