My Wife Is a Demon Queen

Dex-chan lover
@mase_aga: Aw, man. I only have downloaded up to Chapter 170 via HakuNeko. Anyone got copies of Chapters 171 to 189? Good news, it's still up on Mangazuki. Anyone who wants to keep their own copies for posterity's sake, do it ASAP!

like their own nation, they kill people for their own glory, they take others freedom for their own survival, they are insatiable desire

I am not a big fan of Chinese manga for some reason, However, I really enjoyed this one so far

am remember this manhua is trsanslated by meraky before but when i try checking in their web, its nothing this tittle is not in their list. what the problem they got ?

I believe Merakiscans got sent a Cease and desist so they removed it from their website.

Meraki stop the translation because a direct letter from tencents lawyers....."we have received a direct letter from Tencent's lawyer to stop doing My Wife is a Demon Queen and as such, we have no choice but to drop this series so no further trouble will come our way. I'm personally very bummed out about this and so is the translator, but as I said, we got no choice in this situation."

But well...when one go down another rise.

Anyone else find it extremely ironic that a company from a country notorious for rampant copyright abuse would strike down the group responsible for the entire properties fanbase in the West. They still really don't get it do they?

Not much was lost anyway, the story was getting extremely stale after the tournament arc, really just is a shame honestly.

@Androssia - Don't even get started. Just look at CN web novels and how hard China/Qidian/Tencent strike them down. Hell, there is a novel called I'm Really a Superstar and the author literally rips songs, movies, novels, etc from other countries and has his character use them to become popular. They even ignored Disney when Disney got mad because he used Frozen's song. The irony? The novel got suspended because the author made the SARFT (basically their countries censorship controllers) look bad.

man it really hard to find manga/manhwa/webcomic that have adventure, romance and no harem.

for those looking for the missing chapter just find it in other lowly sites ( which i don't recommend)

Users who are viewing this thread