Nageki no Bourei wa Intai Shitai

Fed-Kun's army
It tries to mimic "The Eminence in Shadow" but the difference being instead of a strong clueless leader, we have a weak clueless leader.
So it just doesn't carry the same "hype" or humor.

This story, the question is, "when he gets exposed will he be shamed?" as opposed to, "when or if he gets exposed how will the other characters be shamed?".

Sadly, I can see the author giving up if they fail to make the MC "strong".

Dex-chan lover
Tbh, the description and the plot of this series is interesting. It's just that the story telling is wonky as hell, like 95% of the time I'm reading this is I don't know what the hell's going on. All i know is that
cry's absurd intelligence is a misunderstanding, and they're the biggest and also the strongest guild in the empire.

Additionally, i think cry has
also a monstrosity within him like his monster friends. he's hella lucky all the time like he's basically the incarnation of plot armor
lmao.

Dex-chan lover
I just dropped the history makes no sense, every happens because plot hole a plot hole fucking lazy explained, and plus that exasperating cringed creepy brown girl that torment the cute cringe psycho girl makes the poor worldbuilding too unbalanced and gross

@Zacoras and at that moment you realize that you have a brain to think and figure it out yourself of what kind of story this is

I read through a few chapters of this. Not sure if it's something to do with the writing or the translation, but I have no clue what is going on most of the time

Dex-chan lover
I've read a few chapters and I can't really tell what is going on. The MC is insufferable and I can't find any value in this aside from the thighs.

Group Leader
I know I said I was here for the thighs, but the dark skinned chick is pretty cute too

Fed-Kun's army
Seriously? So many people are saying that they have no clue what is going on with the manga?

Has it come to the point that people can't form their own conclusions after going through the facts for themselves? Do you actually need a note explaining, "Hey, the MC is actually trying to weasel out of doing his job. He can't pass on his job just to anyone, so he wants to foist it off to Ark, whom he trusts. But, others misread his intention as being _the job is so tough that it actually needs the great Ark to do it, oh no!_"

C'mon, people. It's not that hard. Shakespeare this ain't.

Dex-chan lover
For me the translation is not easy to understand in early chapter, thats why i want to dropped it. But when i check the recent chapter its just like any other good translation, i think i will try read it even when the early chapter is frying my brain LUL.

Just another critic, still kudos for the good job of BrutalBot and other translator

MD@Home
I usually enjoy the Overlord-like protagonist, who is uncharacteristically lucky and has all the problems solved by sheer luck and gets credited for everything as if they foresaw everything... But jesus fucking christ.

He's avoiding work so hard, and he hasn't proven himself on jack yet, that this is just becoming tiresome.

If he's legit going to prove himself, that better not be through more plotholes....

For those who still don't get it, basically MC is OP (judging how he thinks anyone can just use artifacts easily), but he himself don't think so. Together with his OP powers and his luck (plot armor), he's being revered as the strongest one there. There might be more to his skills that we haven't seen, but that's basically it for now.

I wonder what is the true str of mc. What if he become stronger after wearing the mask? Like another personality will show up inside the mask or smt. He must have true str to overcome ark because luck can only help you a little.

Double-page supporter
Haven’t read this in a while. The harem drop makes this an insta-drop. Oof.

Users who are viewing this thread