Nakahara-kun no Kahogo na Imouto - Vol. 4 Ch. 48

Dex-chan lover
Another Rui-centric chapter. Really not feeling it, can we please get back to best girl Maho-chan?

Dex-chan lover
Good. Stupid cunt. You deserve every bit of pain. The way you treat the older brother.

Now where's Maho?

Besides the hug, there is no proof that the sister is his gf. Misunderstanding flag is up.

Aggregator gang
@Erilien Ye thought so too. She just decided on her own they were dating instead of asking or just staying around to see the nature of their relationship. I get that she's a teen but this feels more of the usual misunderstanding trope the Japs love vs actual teen behavior

Dex-chan lover
His mom isn’t actually useless when in come to love advise, but since one daughter is just in her room all the time and the other likes her brother she can’t do nothing for them lmao

Also I believe someone said that change was bc of rejection? Nice catch stranger, tho I believe is just a misunderstanding too.

I miss maho, she and Maria are the starts of this show

Thanks for the chapter

@3ds123 Yeah, the manga characters (maybe real Japs too) tendancy to flee every kind of conflict or difficulty kinda piss me off sometimes

Dex-chan lover
Definitely looks like a misunderstanding lol. But I'd be pleasantly surprised if it wasn't. Still though the daughters throwing shade at mom being actually useful for once lol. Hope we see Maho and MC-kun though.

Aggregator gang
It sucks being rejected without confessing, ain't it, Rui?

Those tears. . . Ah, it tastes a little salty.

Please, god, don't let it be a misunderstanding. Please.

Dex-chan lover
Mama-san is wise... just a bit willing to have accidents, die and stuff

Dex-chan lover
Readers, on every harem manga: If all of you just get along...
Every harem manga: Could you be quite this time?

Color me surprised if it's not a misunderstanding.

What's with those art pieces on page 9? They don't seem to be even related to chapters by those numbers...

It has to be a misunderstanding since her sister thought she was into Maria's brother, as in it was set up earlier, so that he can be the punchline again.

Dex-chan lover
I swear to god this manga would be soooo much better if it paid MUCH LESS attention to Rui.

I SERIOUSLY hope it's not a stupid bullshit misunderstanding. Please let her black heart be grinded to fucking dust.

Users who are viewing this thread