Namekawa-san Won't Be Bullied - Ch. 35 - The President and Company Don't Want to be Cucked

dirty deeds done dirt cheep is a song by AC/DC, which is some stand in JoJo too cause music references. Thank you for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
Saw the word "Cucked" in the title and instantly clicked. Loved the faces at the end as the group is losing their mind lol. I am just as surprised as the group's reaction at Namekawa's reaction. Maybe she likes being teased by older women?

The translator has started Illya, contragulations, your on the the FBI watchlist now.

Also Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap is the name of a stand in part 7 of JoJo that nobody should talk about as people like me, do not know what happens in part 7 yet.

Thanks for translating the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Most likely direction of plot development: Manager already has a girlfriend. Give it a couple issues, and the status quo will probably snap back.

KZO

Dex-chan lover
First time Namekawa has a positive reaction at the advances and it wasn't done by anyone in the harem, quite the shock. I just love their faces in the last page, specially Hime's.

Is it bad I actually want to see those 4 btfo? Really like the manager here.

Dex-chan lover
People don't know that Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap is an AC/DC song? Damn I feel old.

Users who are viewing this thread