Nanatsu no Maken ga Shihai Suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Sword Arts II

Yeah, especially since the Japanese themselves tend to you metric rather than US units, I think a lot of us would appreciate if, instead of changing the measurements in the characters' speech, the translators would leave them as is, and, if neccessary, provide a conversion in a footnote.

Dex-chan lover
What does "it was here" mean? What was there? Feels like something was lost in translation.

Double-page supporter
Swords with barely magic in them, how can you expect a swordsman to perform badly then?

My brain is getting larger,amazing details and story.I have found the hidden details of his backstory and now I know his objective.My IQ rises by 500.

Double-page supporter
Uh, confused I sure am but my rough guess is she likes fighting to the death similar to a samurai of old, a fair one on fight to give all till the end and mc is like *nope, I love my life so I ain't indulging you in your hobby.
Ah, maybe that's why when he asked her as to why she helped that one girl who got attack by the beast demi she said it would've been if she took it on without the mc's help and saving was not the only reason she fought.

Conclusion: She is a battle maniac. A crazy one.
But that's just a theory, my theory.

Dex-chan lover
hmmm, by the looks of it, she likes battling to death and crying a little far too much.

reading alderamin on the sky i know the autor want reveal the past of characters when the climax is about to end so probablely all the cast motives or drive will remains in shadows for the moment

Users who are viewing this thread