Nanjou-san wa Boku ni Dakaretai - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Nanjou-san and shopping

Dex-chan lover
He talks good.

Then again, all the other men she experienced only want to seggs with her, so any compliment from him would charm her.
I mean.. Looking at the dudes she went with, it was plainly obvious they would o_ô.. Also him saying the most basic thing as a human being and her saying 'No one has ever said something like that to me UwU' oof

Well can't get myself to like her, or even him (liked him for the first half of ch1 until he turned into basic clown 1) >_>

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter.

This was solid development and a pretty enjoyable chapter. I like that instead of 'nerdy guy remains unchanged while hot girl adjusts to his tastes' was not used here. He went along with her makeover of him, and while he did go back to before, that impression that he could also be hot if he put in the effort was not lost on him. Plus, that speech about doing what is most comfortable for her was just what they both need.

Though I know most people don't care because FMC has already been written off as an irredeemable whore.

Supporter
OK, changing hair dye is one thing, but you can't just...undo a haircut.

Also,
Can you see without glasses?
blurry-vision.jpg

Dex-chan lover
The first thing this idiotic mc should teach her is to say NO, there are hundreds of her potential previous partners who know what she is and can confront her at any moment. Totally disappointed in this mc, dating should have been a goal for her, a reason to change her behavior and habits, but this guy is like - "don't change, be the way you are"

Fed-Kun's army
The first thing this idiotic mc should teach her is to say NO, there are hundreds of her potential previous partners who know what she is and can confront her at any moment. Totally disappointed in this mc, dating should have been a goal for her, a reason to change her behavior and habits, but this guy is like - "don't change, be the way you are"
Hm...I don't necessarily agree with that.

Let's tackle the 2nd point first. I think it was important for him to establish to her that he supports her in doing what she wants to do, and not what she has to do. She doesn't like her hair black, but that's what his tastes are. If her hair would've stayed black, how is he any different from the earlier guys? Sure, he's not asking for sex, but essentially he would be the same, she would be doing everything she could to fit his preferences.

As for the 1st point, I don't see it as a worry too much in her saying No or anything like that. Before meeting the MC, she thought that putting out was the only way to get love from the guys. Sad mindset but not that uncommon. Especially given her school life. Remember, she was a typical plain, lonely middle schooler before high school. Maybe even bullied too, but I don't think that was established. So what does she do? She does a complete make over. She changes herself to have a better school life and it worked. In her mind, she was getting popular, heck she got confessed to! How a great feeling that is. To be liked and accepted after being lonely.

Sadly, he pulled out the whole have sex with me or we break up. That was the same day he confessed. The day in your mind where your hard work payed off. The day you felt the most accepted and loved. If you don't say yes and do it, that goes away. So what other choice do you think you have but say yes? You don't necessarily like sex but hey, its getting you popular with the boys. Sure the girls hate you, but you're not alone anymore.

Then the MC comes along. Hes the first/only guy to say no. That throws you for a loop and makes you change yourself again to match his tastes. But it doesn't really work. MC directly confronts you on your lifestyle. This is the first time where you have to acknowledge your actions have consequences (page 33ish from the first chapter). So as the MC walks and a guy asks you for sex, you say no. You don't want to. And whats the answer you get? "Worthless woman"

Thats why its so important for the MC to let her decide on what she wants to do with herself. To give her the opportunity to see the worth in herself.

Dex-chan lover
Go fix her my boy

Thanks for the chapter, can't wait to see more of lovey dovey romance school life of these two

Users who are viewing this thread