Nano Machine

Fed-Kun's army
i wish the mc would be smarter while using the system. He could learn so many martial arts from the modern world but he doesnt

I hope we’ll get more translated chapters. It’s break rn so I get it but the wait definitely has been tough.

Fed-Kun's army
This crap is just a mix of bloodshot and doraemon, giving the MC a hyper OP ability that even a brain dead person could use. If you like isekai trash power trips where the MC is just a pair of pants that can breeze through everything thanks to their cheat skill, this is the korean equivalent with murim instead of medieval world.

Ciao a tutti!
C'è qualcuno che segue anche la novel di nano machine?
I capitoli sono fermi al 349 da ormai un mese...comincio a preoccuparmi visto che prima uscivano almeno un paio di capitoli alla settimana e la storia e tutto fuori che finita...ovviamente tutto in inglese rigorosamente tradotto...
Comunque...grazie di aver tradotto i capitoli in italiano!!!!
Hello everyone!
Is there anyone who also follows the nano machine novel?
The chapters have been stopped at 349 for a month now ... I am beginning to worry since at least a couple of chapters a week came out before and the story is all over ... obviously all in rigorously translated English ...

i have a feeling about this, he's the one who created the nano machine..

thats why, the one who inject the nano machine said " its cringe, that im the one who inject this nano machine"

well, thats because MC got nano machine he cant actually died, because the machine. he's probably can get old, but his muscle and inside his body will stay young bcoz nano machine.

@tahzib Agreed. I really hate
how he became so cruel even to innocent people. You would think he'd be less of an asshole considering how he was treated in the beginning...

@kanedian hmm, he is calculating and cold, yeah but what do you expect of someone who is part of some demon cult? xD
Most of these people wouldn't think for a second if they got an opportunity to backstab someone for chance of getting little stronger...

Users who are viewing this thread