Navigation improvements for mobile users

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's kinda annoying, when I'm reading a chapter and try to turn a page forward, but end up opening the right side menu.

Miku best girl
Admin
All comments will be taken into account and customizations/fixes implemented tonight.

Gonna sound like an asshole, but greatly preferred the previous option. Also, why is the menu now in a blinding white?

Dex-chan lover
Nice, but what is MikuDex in MangaDex? (right navbar, swipe right to left) It's a joke?

Can you add a image-resolution like high or low, it's will be nice for load low-image res, sometimes a single image can take up to 15-20 MB.

Dex-chan lover
Is this change the reason why I can no longer get the mouse scrolling to appear by middle-clicking at the edges of the page? It still works when doing it closer to the center but it's quite annoying for someone who is used to doing it at the edge to avoid the circle covering the content of the page. I hope there will be a fix for mouse users at some point.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the updates, but can't you do anything about the issue of image uploads?
With the latest update they became even slower on the computer. 😅

Miku best girl
Admin
If you are having issues with site speed, ask for help on discord.

The latest changes should have no effect on site speed.

Contributor
Minor bug, the abyss theme doesn't seem to apply to the side menu
SGK7TCQ.png

VIP
I will work on getting the non default themes updated to accommodate the new navbar.

When using long strip mode on mobile, and I'm at the end of the chapter and tap to go to the next one, the browser directly scrolls down to the end of the new chapter instead of staying at the beginning. Has this been already been reported / fixed?
I have the same problem on phone, it just keep scrolling down while it loads the images if i dont swipe to the top

Dex-chan lover
Can we get an option so that we can choose between the new and old UI placement/style. I certainly prefered the old UI.

Is it possible to turn off these side menus, I use swipe to change pages and miku keeps popping up...I'm slowly starting to hate her...is that what you want :(

Double-page supporter
i got panic a while ago when checking mangadex on my phone... i was like "how the hell do i close the menu??"
now i know...

There’s a bug. The quick search box doesn’t work on desktop when the window is opened with small width.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread