Naze Boku no Sekai wo Daremo Oboeteinai no ka? - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

the font is hard to read and the translation is so so, but thanks for translating!

Fed-Kun's army
Please change the font on next chapter. Thank you for your work

Please contact me on discord I_Epicness#2273
The Type setting ruined it man, champion scans is working on CH 3 right now, you could have waited a bit, i was literally everywhere for the sake of this series, we could have used the help but why didnt you seek anyone?
And btw i can confirm that its being worked on, i am in contact with the original group

I do appreciate the effort, thank you for that, but next time please take care of 2 things
1. Font/Type setting
2. PR/proofreading for minor gramatical errors

Ask help if you need it, for now the original group is hopefully going to continue this

@intec
As i said, i was literally everywhere for this. If you had even tried to look, i asked around in more than 6 pretty mainstream scanlation groups, found and helped the TLator who is currently Tling nazeboku novel aswell. If this person is active on discord, he would definitly have known something about this.
Again, its not like im blaming him, just asking him to reach out, there are people who will help, people who love this series

I was so active for this that when this TL came out, people were telling me that i was so desperate that i ruined the TS and it was definitely i who did this, there can be nobody else when it comes to naze boku lmao

@I_Epicness
Champion scans is always "working" on things.
Then they "suddenly" release a single chapter of a series that got sniped and go back to 6+ months of nothing.

That's not how it works guys. This is coming from someone working for a different scanlation group that had internal debates to pick up some stuff that champion scans was doing, but we couldn't get a majority.

Dex-chan lover
It's hard to say "good job on the translation" while avoiding the elephant in the room, which is "oh dear god my eyes, this is literally unreadable".
Check -- https://www.reddit.com/r/manga/comments/3tkp0c/300_fonts_for_scanlation/
For various fonts that are by far more legible than whatever atrocity you guys used.

Drop that font, use something more standart. It's quite hard on the eyes, and plain impossible to read on mobile.

Double-page supporter
" I could not find my parents certificates or place of residency" defuq ? of COURSE YOU CANT, STOP BEING CAPTAIN IDIOT. Your in a post apocalypse world where shittons of humans have been kill and cities in ruins since they lost the war. The base your in is a outpost merly used for hiding against the demons. You not going to find birth certificates or internet to research in this world. And the city you and your parents lived in is destroyed. Why did the author say this when its so fucking stupid.

Other than that it was an ok chapter... lololololo about his childhood friend being changed into a man. Time to abandon that route (Judging by the manga cover, a new pretty gals coming). Good to see a chapter to this, I have high expectations this series could be great. I wanna see him use more of his "tech weapon" from his previous world, it was 100 years of R&D, I hope its like a gunlance/gunsword from the monster hunter world. That be epic. all the other humans can watch him in awe. A new heros in town boys!

I actually feel a little bad for Sid tho, getting your exsistance wipe out >< Unless this is a plan made by Sid himself for some reason ? I hope we meet the guy somewhere.

-ps the fonts probably this bad to motivate Champion scans to get a move on and save our souls (and eyes) from this terror, Since it seems like they forgot about it or got a bit lazy? (I feels like more than 7 months)

Dex-chan lover
@I_Epicness

could have waited a bit? -looks at last release date- yes 7 months is a good small bit. anyone would get impatient unless they utterly forgot because it was forgotten on the to do list.

Users who are viewing this thread