Necromance

Dex-chan lover
The characters are quite goofy; considering they behave like common, actual children. They keep going from misunderstanding each other, being insecure, and being emotionally polar.
But other than that....Chill read.

I guess its the mart keeper got angry because they turned their weapon into holy element

Group Leader
I'm frankly a little disappointed at the amount of people who have jumped off this series because of the harem tag. That clearly didn't stop you from reading truckloads of other stuff, did it.

I'll carry on for a bit at least.

Thanks for the upload, Kinji. People are so fuckin' weird about the harem tag. They read all kind of nonsense, but if it's harem or isekai, it's only hate.

@Kinji That's because when this first came out there was no harem tag and it seemed at first there wouldn't be one. Goddamn bait and switch. I don't mind harem as long as its advertised from the damn get go.

@Kinji
because in this manga it's clear he love her for who she is like a true love "disney kind of love "
so to see him cheat on her it hit really hard
for other polygamy setting manga it's clear the mc like them because they are cute and all and he doesn't confess his love to any of them meaning he isn't obligated to be loyal

Dex-chan lover
So this is like Pushing Daisies in a fantasy setting.

Followed!

I have a question. Do you guys start reading as soon as a new manga pops up, or wait for it to pile up to binge read. As for me i chose the later

Oh yeah, by the way, anyone who dropped this previously it's not actually harem(as of chapter 4) so it's safe to pick back up, for now.

Group Leader
It's not going to happen isn't it

Could some people who read the LN drop some spoilers please

@eido If I did the latter there would be even more stuff on my To-Read or To-Watch List than there currently is.

Users who are viewing this thread