Nee, Mou Isso Tsukiacchau? Osananajimi no Bishoujo ni Tanomarete, Camo Kareshi Hajimemashita - Vol. 3 Ch. 18 - A Trump Card Spell

Supporter
image.png
image.png

Dex-chan lover
So she is getting worried about his changes. Wonder if that trend will continue?

Supporter
His makeover makes him look like a total dweeb. I don't keep up with fashion at all, but is that really what's in now?:thonk:

Dex-chan lover
I expect nothing off that cliffhanger lmao

Also just nice seeing her worry if she fucked him up or something

Dex-chan lover
Super excited, then just "wat?" She's cute.

Wearing a hat after all that? Lame.

Smug face at the perfect counter at the counter is justified, since she felt cheated.

Kinda bland, imo.

You've been around the block before.
That I have...

Dex-chan lover
His makeover makes him look like a total dweeb. I don't keep up with fashion at all, but is that really what's in now?:thonk:
Idk about other country but in here? Yes. Awful thing is that, they don't even care whether this hairstyle fits the shape of their face or not. So finding one of them on street and you instantly thinking "Damn that's weird" is pretty common.

Supporter
From her thoughts in this one, it's obvious he already is her ideal guy in every way, she just wants everyone else to see him the way she sees him!! :smug::hearts::hearts: which is honestly really adorable

n6Ao7gV.png
She wants them to see him like that...and she's also glad he covered up that cool hair restyle before anyone else saw.

Supporter
  • Girl likes guy, and have a good relationship.
  • Girl changes guy to fit her own vision of what he should be.
  • Girl gets worried that he changed what she liked about him.

This only ends up well in manga.

And no, this is not what it is cute about them, Toiro likes him as the nerd he is and should let him be and keep him to herself. Now he will be open game for other girls (or guys?), she is inviting discord into their quite cute relationship and that is so dumb of her, if this manga has any kind of sense she will regret doing this.

Users who are viewing this thread