Neeko wa Tsurai yo - Vol. 2 Ch. 14

Fed-Kun's army
@MacMeaties I know it's a little late to reply to your comment, but having recently been through what she is going through, I didn't go to a therapist either.

I've been followed between the age of 4 and 10 by therapists, even went to a psychiatric hospital when I was 9, therapists never did anything to improve my life, all the contrary, so when I fell deep into depression two years ago, seeing a therapist was the last thing I wanted to do. 'Funny' thing was that I actually had a job, I had to move to my parents' places otherwise I would have probably died of thirst/hunger or any other kind of shit since I wasn't taking care of myself anymore.

I lived with them for 6 months, found a new place to live, quit my job. I'm kind of feeling better now, but even by being able to think more clearly now, seeing a therapist is still a big no-no.

back to chapter one
in case you feel want to hanging something: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_suicide_crisis_lines :')

Dex-chan lover
Those days where you're tapped by your own negative thoughts are the worst.

Supporter
lol at her mom being jealous.
But I feel like a slap like that would make many people think "I don't want to make people uncomfortable with my words, I'll just keep those thoughts to myself".

Users who are viewing this thread