NEET dakedo Hello Work ni Ittara Isekai ni Tsuretekareta - Vol. 2 Ch. 15

Pretty shitty seal if all you need is an arrow to break it. A knife would surely produce the same result.

Dex-chan lover
It's weird to see everyone overlooking the true most disappointing thing about this chapter: his "super" magic. You now know that you can create magic based on your imagination and desire and the best thing you can come up with is a single, stationary column of fire? Lame. At least have its origin point be your hands so you can swing it back and forth; better yet, go full Gilgamesh on them and unleash a Gate of Babylon style attack.

Fed-Kun's army
Plot armor ready....set....activate! ;p

Actually I would be damn surprise if this was really a game over and he started a new game plus (another reincarnation)

Double-page supporter
@Lozse Usually in some drama show that kind of event lead like shown here to a bad end.
And can be the best way to axe a series too.

Contributor
this scene was stupid as hell, they were saying since the beginning that you need to guard the magicians and the other adventurers like disappeared, no one was protecting Masaru, THEIR MOST POWERFUL magician.

Contributor
If I was him I would have combined fire arrow and explosion for "Firework", that should make a nice AOE attack.

@Seink A startover would be the most interesting way this could turn it out, but it feels like it'll go a stupid direction instead.

Dex-chan lover
@jokerxhisoka Yeah when your strongest mages are open game you know your losing. If your winning this never happens after all. Just too many harpies. Also the harpies have better tactics.

Onto other matters his magic was mediocre. Though it is true he lacks capabilities to perform some of the bigger magic people are suggesting since he's not limitlessly powerful/skillful. This attack didn't do much to the harpies though considering its his special move. Not the right type of attack at all.

Group Leader
>Not using "THAT"
>Not winning battles with feelings and friendship.

What the fuck is this shit?

It's been a while since I've seen a MC get his ass kicked this badly. Refreshing.

Double-page supporter
There's not going to be a NG+ here. God Itou said it before. He just needed some rube to beta test. Masaru's not important to him.

No, Masaru's going to figure something out about the skill system right here where his life and the life of one of his girls is on the line, which is pretty much the only time a mid-combat zenkai should happen. Regardless of any naysaying, I'm fairly sure that's how it's going down and all is as it should be.

Contributor
@Merilirem I'm just starting to think that masaru is mentally impaired. Hushing to the front lines alone and using a focused attack when you need to hit many targets at the same time...

Dex-chan lover
@jokerxhisoka masary used his biggest area attack so far and was hiding behind an impromptu base till the harpies took him out using agro on the adventurers. He never intended to step into the front lines, just arrow + magic support on the rear but the harpies used strategy.

The others were acting idiotic yes because they are all adventurers in training. Veterans are on its way to the pioneer town.

Users who are viewing this thread