NEET dakedo Hello Work ni Ittara Isekai ni Tsuretekareta

There's a slight variation to the isekai formula applied here, and oh boy does it make for a rather enjoyable read.

Dropped. Artstyle and pacing is starting to bother me. Also, world building, where? I get it though, the manga is supposed to be chill. But nay, I want to see either real slice of life stuff or good drama if you aren't going big on eye candy and plot.

I give 5 though since it wasn't that bad.

I read the WN of this and really got lost pretty far in, mostly because some of the most absurd things happen.
Even in this new chapter- who would be sleeping while their friend is bawling RIGHT next to them? That's just odd. I can barely sleep when there's like an annoying sound in the background, hearing someone crying would really mess up my sleep.

@john9983 They just explained it poorly in this. The girls already know about each other/their feelings/etc. If you care to know something more:
he marries all of them.

Dex-chan lover
@Scynix well Ellie has a deep sleep specially after using her mana. Thats like her unique skill, fall sleep anywhere on a blink.

Some soldiers are like that, they sleep upon each and every opportunity because they know they might not have another moment to rest.

How far into the WN you got?

Group Leader
Normal manga:
"Forbidden magic: bring back the dead"
This manga:
"Forbidden magic: bring back
a limb
"
Manga readers:
qvAtiwF.png

Wait, that's illegal.

Nobody can excuse the fact that every gesture MC does is girly as hell. 🤡🤡🤡

Dex-chan lover
It's a bit slow paced but I feel that's cause it's more character focused than action focused. The author also realistically handles how people cope with near death experiences and even dips into how polygamy is justified in this isekai cause the proportion of men in the population keeps getting killed off.

Dex-chan lover
@JustNatsuki thats something I actually liked it increases the risk of every fight and gives a solid limit on what magic can do.

Take slime tensei for example since very early a medicine to
restore limbs
is adquired so fights were either no repercutions or death, no middle ground.

BIG SPOILERS FOR TENSEI SLIME
Then it was obvious that as soon as any waifu died the slime would unlock revival magic thus killing all suspense from any fight

Here injuries which cant be healed are things which other manga (not only isekai) would fix with a level up. Even more gruesome mangas like kumoko had her losing
her legs and even half her body
dozens of times so when it happens is no longer impactful.

The MC on paper is 23 but looks like a 10yo. Now I remember why I dropped this a year ago MC is a fucking looser ....

And suddenly a bull the size of a mountain just sort of sneaks up on a city. Doesn't make noise, isn't seen from distance, it's just there and smashing down the wall alongside a little army of noisy orcs and goblins. Clearly it is a master class thief bull, or dare I say, a bovine ninja?

Dex-chan lover
@LegoBaka

1) the army of goblins and orcs has been there since the battle started. We even see Satie and Sargent clashing with it previous chapter.
2) it's not a city, it's an outermost fortress which is just adjacent to the demon forest.
3) speaking of forest the earth dragon (not a bull) approached the fortress by hiding under the tree lines then charged full speed.

Double-page supporter
@konzolmester
The MC on paper is 23 but looks like a 10yo... MC is a fucking looser.
That's just how the human body ages, you're putting unreasonable expectations upon him by comparing his tightness to that of a 10 year old.

Users who are viewing this thread