Comfy stuff
Kaiofficialone Dex-chan lover Joined Sep 9, 2018 Messages 1,064 Aug 20, 2020 #23 Incoming dudes writing paragraphs about bikes
Kefkabot Dex-chan lover Joined Jul 8, 2019 Messages 3,323 Aug 21, 2020 #24 How ? HOW ? Nothing happened. Seriously. However it never feels that way with this author. Brilliant
anki09 Contributor Joined Feb 7, 2018 Messages 113 Aug 21, 2020 #25 Kudos to the author, making such simple and normal conversation in such an immersive experience
Fairin Dex-chan lover Joined Mar 28, 2019 Messages 578 Aug 22, 2020 #26 I love just how relaxed and tranquil the chapters are. It always makes me feel like I'm there, strolling along and feeling the breeze.
I love just how relaxed and tranquil the chapters are. It always makes me feel like I'm there, strolling along and feeling the breeze.
utekimemory Fed-Kun's army Joined Aug 25, 2019 Messages 91 Aug 23, 2020 #27 I’m glad I found Makoto sensei’s works. Calming, airiness & heartwarming with right amount of lewdness to add some spice to story. Great storyteller overall.
I’m glad I found Makoto sensei’s works. Calming, airiness & heartwarming with right amount of lewdness to add some spice to story. Great storyteller overall.
Khansolo Member Joined Sep 23, 2019 Messages 168 Aug 24, 2020 #28 I wanna head and read the hentai. I think I want to kill myself now.
suchtla Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 27, 2018 Messages 774 Aug 24, 2020 #29 Every girl, including grandma, is best girl in this manga.
G Guang1 Member Joined Aug 15, 2020 Messages 102 Jan 7, 2021 #31 Ngl I'm kinda hoping for both of them to hook up idk Chion x Gen doesn't seem right to me for some reason
Ngl I'm kinda hoping for both of them to hook up idk Chion x Gen doesn't seem right to me for some reason
sam3h3ll Fed-Kun's army Joined Feb 22, 2020 Messages 125 Jan 29, 2021 #33 Small Chion was adorable too
M micz7ryu Dex-chan lover Joined Mar 4, 2023 Messages 758 Apr 7, 2023 #34 Hiruma may you get a spin-off or something
jonnywarlock Dex-chan lover Joined May 20, 2023 Messages 4,318 Aug 8, 2023 #35 A Tale of Two Smiles: The smug one she gave Gen at the start... And the small, more honest one she didn't show him at the end
A Tale of Two Smiles: The smug one she gave Gen at the start... And the small, more honest one she didn't show him at the end