That girl has a nice ass Would've caved immediately
Trolliconics Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 13, 2026 Messages 196 May 1, 2026 #81 That girl has a nice ass Would've caved immediately
GreyouTT Fed-Kun's army Joined Mar 1, 2018 Messages 170 May 3, 2026 #83 Everywhere I go, I see his face
WalkingTargetPractice Dex-chan lover Joined Feb 9, 2025 Messages 1,048 May 4, 2026 #84 That's not ordinary hallucina- imaginary friend! That's a sentient stand type!
MrKarlozPs Dex-chan lover Joined May 24, 2023 Messages 423 May 27, 2026 #86 Lucas852m said: He's just like my man Ichikawa Kyoataro Click to expand... Hahaha true! I was about to say it if nobody else did. First episodes Kyo was so much like this haha.
Lucas852m said: He's just like my man Ichikawa Kyoataro Click to expand... Hahaha true! I was about to say it if nobody else did. First episodes Kyo was so much like this haha.
Tags01 Member Joined Dec 19, 2025 Messages 12 Jun 30, 2026 #87 Oh gawd Mc is schizophrenic and is a Cringe Edge lord😭
P Prozes Aggregator gang Joined Dec 13, 2024 Messages 21 Aug 17, 2026 #89 looking back, he told her his condition from the get go..
Huichelaar Dex-chan lover Joined Dec 16, 2018 Messages 384 Sep 20, 2026 #90 Aceee3000 said: She's not turning into a stone cause shes a guy... I kinda like this Jason guy Click to expand... My theory as well. Unfortunately, I don't think the author will have the guts to pull this move.
Aceee3000 said: She's not turning into a stone cause shes a guy... I kinda like this Jason guy Click to expand... My theory as well. Unfortunately, I don't think the author will have the guts to pull this move.
Lewd_Beast Dex-chan lover Joined Sep 16, 2024 Messages 1,604 Sep 26, 2026 #91 Dayum!! This is the sort of story idea you come up with after a three-day lost weekend of drug experimentation.
Dayum!! This is the sort of story idea you come up with after a three-day lost weekend of drug experimentation.