Neta Chara Tensei Toka Anmarida! - Vol. 4 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
jim-carrey.gif

Dex-chan lover
Like yeah ok bro why is he explaining all this shit as if anybody cares??
We already know what's going on its a game world but now it isn't and effects are a little different just get on it with it.
That's like 10 pages wasted on utterly irrelevant exposition jesus.

Dex-chan lover
Like yeah ok bro why is he explaining all this shit as if anybody cares??
We already know what's going on its a game world but now it isn't and effects are a little different just get on it with it.
That's like 10 pages wasted on utterly irrelevant exposition jesus.

Hmm, yeah, maybe next time you want to say something just shut up because CLEARLY nobody care about YOUR opinion, right? /s

Dude's a gamer and he figured out a new thing, he's just happily nerding out.

Also, the detail that 'the world can't fully replicate everything from MMO' is probably not 'irrelevant'

Dex-chan lover
Honestly this wasn’t terrible. I’ve seen some pretty horrendous machine translations that literally give me headaches trying to read and understand lmao. Thank you very much for your effort and for bringing this back 😭missed it so much that I was thinking of getting the light novel even tho I know I have no time to read those 😂

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, yeah, maybe next time you want to say something just shut up because CLEARLY nobody care about YOUR opinion, right? /s

Dude's a gamer and he figured out a new thing, he's just happily nerding out.

Also, the detail that 'the world can't fully replicate everything from MMO' is probably not 'irrelevant'
Certainly wasn't worth like 10 pages.
This wasn't even anything new we already SAW all of this in the last chapter + we read all his thoughts figuring this stuff out.

Also MC is lolfunnyxd overpowered so how the world system works might as well be entirely irrelevant.

Users who are viewing this thread