Netachara-Tensei Toka Anmarida! - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

The story is terrible, multiple thousands of plot holes, mc accepting his fate too fast, a dragon just accepting that mc is from another world, no logic whatsoever, BUT THERE’S YURI! This has potential.

Fed-Kun's army
@ReRead well we don’t really know how common travelers from other worlds and planes of existence are in this new world, for all we know there’s a dimensional invasion every other week like in the shield hero manga and we don’t actually know how much this dragon that showed up actually knows

@Stalkerman That’s exactly what I mean. If mc appearing seems “normal” to a dragon of all things then that means it’s probably a normally occurring thing. This means that there’s multiple people from different worlds and what happens if mc “happens” to meet someone he knows back from earth? I just want yuri, that’s why I came here. Not long complicated plots spanning 900 episodes where mc only has one goal but get’s caught up in different plots that will make them stronger but will only seem like filler to prolong the goal they had at episode 1. *cough one piece.

I'm sorry, but who the fuck tries to find and possibly try to kill a being able of conjuring huge flame pillars? Shit make no sense

@XiF99
Lol,look at chapter 1.
@ReRead
Yeah i thought the same, as long it has yuri in it, even tho its fukcing garbage, its good.
But still, its make me wonder, why yuri fantasy author cant make good story? The romance drama school yuri are plenty and many of them are actually good, but im yet to find any good yuri fantasy story, even kuma kuma bear is trash if i compare it to another isekai.
Is it because market? Must be market.

Dex-chan lover
I'd be worried if traveller from another wolrd would needlessly kill several people upon arrival.

Fed-Kun's army
Weird vibes. So done with this. Don't bother trying to tell me this kind of interaction and representation of a child is normal because I will never believe that it is.

Users who are viewing this thread