Netachara-Tensei Toka Anmarida! - Vol. 4 Ch. 15.2

Staff
Super Moderator
Well that escalated quickly :huh:

Now we only have to find out what exactly happened for her to look like this in the volume cover
5128ed1c-2801-4310-b4f8-a8b192a37c32.jpg

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
I think "like a mess" is some sort of JP expression. Seen it with mtls several times before. I think it's used when something is ridiculous or over the top.

Dex-chan lover
"elective religion" I'm not sure about that one line. I kinda get it from context what it was suppose to mean but I don't think that phrase quite fits right. Is it just me, or did anyone else get hung up on it?

Dex-chan lover
Even with the reveal that there's a typical evil religion behind the war, it still makes the conversation between the hero + demon king kind of goofy. Like, if they were aware they were being manipulated into it by the religion/s, it seems strange that they would have had arguments about why the war was started, but if they weren't aware they were manipulated, "humans started the war because we decided monsters were too strong and had to be put down" is still a really shitty reason for someone to wage war against a friend + his innocent population, lmao.

Supporter
Is the novel/wn tl far enough to enjoy?
The LN is on the second volume, both translated to English by J-Novel Club (I don't think there's any untranslated volumes at this point) - the first volume covers everything in the manga so far and then some more, the second is a whole new story arc. They've also translated the first two volumes of the manga, and are working on the third.

The WN is up to chapter 174, I think, but it's been on hiatus for a while - maybe because the author is working on the LN versions? I have no idea what the translation of the WN is like or how much further the story goes - I had a look at the first few chapters /ages/ ago, when that was all there was, I haven't read it since.

As far as I know the manga follows the WN rather than the LN - there are noticeable differences to the story, but nothing /really/ big, just the kind of thing you'd expect on a rewrite with editorial input. If you like the manga the LN should be plenty fun to read too . . .

Users who are viewing this thread