Netoge no Yome ga Ninki Idol Datta: Cool kei no Kanojo wa Genjitsu demo Yome no Tsumori de Iru - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Because I Want to Protect You

Wow the amount of comments directed towards this is insane. Instead of leaving pointless ass comments about how you hate it, just go read some dumb ass my hero or some shit. It’s a fictional story and I at least could see what the purpose was for him not telling her straight up. But nonetheless I do agree that he should’ve just said the reasoning behind him avoiding her but I wouldn’t go as far as starting to say shit about the mangaka or the series in general.

Dex-chan lover
Are Japanese people actually this retarded, or do they simply enjoy drama borne out of stupidity? It's really annoying how the problems in 90% of manga can be solved by a short rational discussion, but instead they do this shit and act as if i'm gonna be moved by their eventually reaching an understanding?

Fed-Kun's army
A lot of spoilers from the web novel

Also no hate to anyone... Just my opinion to the manga

The manga is different from the web novel...in a bad way(imo)

While there are some changes that aren't really changing the story,like how he is actually a fan of her idol group(and her) in the web novel.

The atmosphere and the personality of the male lead has changed.

Like in the web novel, her being an idol isn't bothering him because he wants to be close with her(while they are hiding it, it isn't really that big of a deal.)

And even the male lead's friends are different. In the web novel, while they are salty and jealous, they didn't ask the ml to stay away from her unlike in this manga where there is unneccessary drama.

Although there are still some chapters and arcs in the web novel that I dislike, the fact that I am feeling that the story in this manga is heading towards a different direction makes me feel anxious towards this manga.
What a terrible change that was made, anywhere to read the WN?

Dex-chan lover
Mc is an idiot. If he is going to do that he should give a reason. Also for him to stop playing with her online makes absolutely no sense.

Dex-chan lover
These changes were done in the Light Novel btw and there is alot more to come, so i wouldn't bother much with what happened in the WN, since this is adapting the LN rather than the WN, as is the usual case

People need to learn to let go of WNs for adaptations when LN exists as source
I can understand that. At the same time its hard for people to tell them "Let go" when it was the first posted before light novel

Aggregator gang
Even the translators predicted that the comments would be getting mad as well LMAO

Atleast tell her about it rather than avoiding her like an asshole bro like get your shi straight smh

Dex-chan lover
Trash ass MC is incapable of telling her the simple truth for some asinine reason

"It's for her own good"
"Don't talk to me anymore"

This is what brainrot looks like as a person

Dex-chan lover
Why are romance protagonists always so damn bad at communication.
And retarded
Wow the amount of comments directed towards this is insane. Instead of leaving pointless ass comments about how you hate it, just go read some dumb ass my hero or some shit. It’s a fictional story and I at least could see what the purpose was for him not telling her straight up. But nonetheless I do agree that he should’ve just said the reasoning behind him avoiding her but I wouldn’t go as far as starting to say shit about the mangaka or the series in general.
Then go ahead and explain the "valid" reason he can't just be straight up with her

Maybe we're all stupid cause we can't see something you somehow do

Btw I'll continue to talk my shit about the braindead MC until he finally grows a pair and actually improves, and there's nothing you can do about it

Users who are viewing this thread