Netorare Manga no Kuzu Otoko ni Tensei Shita Hazu ga Heroine ga Yottekuru Ken - Ch. 13 - Can It Trigger Something New? Part 3

Dex-chan lover
Sakie in a swimsuit is so sensational. I can watch water and her sweat trickle down her bodacious body all day. Her dark purple eyes are so warm and inviting, as if urging you to do naughty things to her chest. And the mole below her lovely lips drives me insane.

Chisa looks great in her swimsuit. She has so much energy that goes towards her vivacity. I'd kiss her boobs in a heartbeat. Women with a lot of pep like Chisa has tend to have nice-smelling boobs.

Shizuna's swimsuit is spectacular. It's openness emphasizes her attractive chestiness. It also helps show off how hefty Shizuna's boobs must be, which I greatly appreciate. Her choker plus her chosen swimsuit is such an excellent combination (I'm a little biased though since I think chokers are hot). Not to mention Shizuna's has very cute curves. She has the kind of curves that feel like velvet when you run your hands down them until you reach her butt. And speaking of butts...

Satsuki's second swimsuit is amazing; the design is nice and it wonderfully shows off her boobs and curves well enough. But her first swimsuit, while noticeably plain-looking, highlights how beautiful her butt is. I took one look at Satsuki's booty and was mesmerized. Her butt is so plump and peachy that I can't help but wonder what I'd do if she sat on my face. Seeing her get embarrassed also has the added effect of making her private parts stand out in an attractive manner. Anyway, I'd definitely want to kiss her butt, praying she farts from embarrassment in my face each time I do.

Thank you for the translation (they all have the bodies of goddesses. So sweet and zesty).

Thank you for that beautiful analysis.

Dex-chan lover
I didnt even read too far.... I mean I am liking the changes but yeah.. its speed running abit..... I wish we could have the extra chapters where the MC of this and the MC of the guy that hooks up with the 2 sisters meet XD
I wish we got fantia++ fer better 😪 😕 ... things...er... THIGHS.

Dex-chan lover
Review your 1st 2 replies to me and maybe you'll have an inspiration.
I have spent the last day reviewing my first 2 replies and see no smugness, perhaps you can explain to me what it is to be smug. you appear to be some kind of expert on the subject.

Dex-chan lover
I have spent the last day reviewing my first 2 replies and see no smugness, perhaps you can explain to me what it is to be smug. you appear to be some kind of expert on the subject.
Maybe get your eyes checked then. Or consult a dictionary.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe get your eyes checked then. Or consult a dictionary.
smug
/sməɡ/

adjective
adjective: smug; comparative adjective: smugger; superlative adjective: smuggest
  1. having or showing an excessive pride in oneself or one's achievements.

Now see i already knew its definition and having looked at my comments there is no sense of pride in myself or my achievements in them. Perhaps you need to re-evaluate your own comments and change the terminology you use. Or at the very least, like i have been asking you to, explain how i was being smug at all. Unless of course you don't actually understand anything at all, which i know is a common enough affliction on the internet where people use words without actually knowing what they mean.

Dex-chan lover
smug
/sməɡ/

adjective
adjective: smug; comparative adjective: smugger; superlative adjective: smuggest
  1. having or showing an excessive pride in oneself or one's achievements.

Now see i already knew its definition and having looked at my comments there is no sense of pride in myself or my achievements in them. Perhaps you need to re-evaluate your own comments and change the terminology you use. Or at the very least, like i have been asking you to, explain how i was being smug at all. Unless of course you don't actually understand anything at all, which i know is a common enough affliction on the internet where people use words without actually knowing what they mean.
Dear god the irony of this reply lol. Seriously my guy, your lack of self awareness is astounding.

I'm getting bored humoring you though. I really should've just ignored you at the first reply because it hella wasn't worth my time.

I'll rectify that mistake now. Cheers.

Dex-chan lover
Dear god the irony of this reply lol. Seriously my guy, your lack of self awareness is astounding.

I'm getting bored humoring you though. I really should've just ignored you at the first reply because it hella wasn't worth my time.

I'll rectify that mistake now. Cheers.
I mean I am glad we agree. Trolls like you aren't worth talking to. Shoulda blocked you from the get go. Enjoy!

Supporter
Sakie in a swimsuit is so sensational. I can watch water and her sweat trickle down her bodacious body all day. Her dark purple eyes are so warm and inviting, as if urging you to do naughty things to her chest. And the mole below her lovely lips drives me insane.

Chisa looks great in her swimsuit. She has so much energy that goes towards her vivacity. I'd kiss her boobs in a heartbeat. Women with a lot of pep like Chisa has tend to have nice-smelling boobs.

Shizuna's swimsuit is spectacular. It's openness emphasizes her attractive chestiness. It also helps show off how hefty Shizuna's boobs must be, which I greatly appreciate. Her choker plus her chosen swimsuit is such an excellent combination (I'm a little biased though since I think chokers are hot). Not to mention Shizuna's has very cute curves. She has the kind of curves that feel like velvet when you run your hands down them until you reach her butt. And speaking of butts...

Satsuki's second swimsuit is amazing; the design is nice and it wonderfully shows off her boobs and curves well enough. But her first swimsuit, while noticeably plain-looking, highlights how beautiful her butt is. I took one look at Satsuki's booty and was mesmerized. Her butt is so plump and peachy that I can't help but wonder what I'd do if she sat on my face. Seeing her get embarrassed also has the added effect of making her private parts stand out in an attractive manner. Anyway, I'd definitely want to kiss her butt, praying she farts from embarrassment in my face each time I do.

Thank you for the translation (they all have the bodies of goddesses. So sweet and zesty).
Get in here. New copypasta just dropped.

Dex-chan lover
Someone set up a countdown clock for the point where this scumbag gets his teeth kicked in!

Thanks everyone at RadeonScans for the translation
images

Dex-chan lover
IS THERE ANY MALE IN THIS MANGA,ASIDE THE MC, THAT IS NOT A RAPIST OR CREEP (extras not included)
Sohei-kun in manga version in this manga.

If you want explain.... He's support character. Sohei in manga appear in first girl and next girl arc and experiencing ntred. And he's not creep or rapist, he's victim.

Also, he don't have sex scene. in ero ntr story, the one who has sex scene and successfully steal the girl is the mc.

Dex-chan lover
drugging, abuse and attempted rape, yet just like that other bastard, nothing will come of it, no police will be called and he will just be let off the hook like this is perfectly legal and normal to do, is drugging, assault, abuse, incest and rape legal in japan or something?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread