Netorare Manga no Kuzu Otoko ni Tensei Shita Hazu ga Heroine ga Yottekuru Ken - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Awakened Memories [UNCENSORED]

Double-page supporter
I think this is the next trend in manga, putting NTR in the title to bait coomers while having 0 NTR content whatsoever. It's making me happy, fuck cuckolding it so disgusting

I wouldn't call it "the next trend". This is more like a variation of the "MC reincarnates in a story as the villain, completely changing the plot just by being a nice/decent person" trend we've seen so much recently with the "villaness" stories.

Dex-chan lover
but it's just a scam
It's not really a scam since both title directly tell you 'I'm in a NTR situation but I won't do it'. Kinda like that one 'I'm a harem protag but I'm gay so I don't give a shit' manga or those 'I got Isekai'd as a villainess but I'm not a raging bitch'.

Anyway I really like this trend of guys getting reincarnated into really fucked up situation and setting like that.

Its just a typical "bad boy" shoujo manga with extra steps.
Sounds fun, we never get the guy's POV in those.

Also about the black bars, I'm the only one who thought they were part of the joke? Like it's one step removed from those big 'Can't show this on a christian website' censorship squares.

Last edited:
Seems good.. i dont like ntr but i read isekai ntr 🤣. Its isekai so its fine if its slice of life im out 🤣

Dex-chan lover
Huh again, how did I miss an adaption of a WN i used to read
Story is worth the read, despite the NTR title. It is mostly a slice of life (With ERO) about a misunderstood ML and a FL who came to understand the ML more

If I can think of how ML relationship be like, he is just like the ML in the Manga "Road to Kingdom" although his girls are limited only to 4

Not much tragic things to spice things up but lots of lovey dovey later
10/10 worth to continue reading~

Dex-chan lover
The author's next title (reincarnated into NTR game) which got LN adaptation instead of manga, is better written though.
It has less of power fantasy (such as a hot hunk who make girls wet just by being close to him and all thugs got hit with fear area effect when he glared at them). All the characters also has better fleshed out background story so there's less feeling as if they're being controlled by the plot, such as how the girls sometime just felt obsessed at him for no reason.

Dex-chan lover
can someone color her hair black on page 13 so I can see the difference between blonde and black. Thank you

Damn, I hate NTR but the guy inside the body looks like a normal guy, for now... I hoping this NTR tagged to be not NTR...

@Radeon-sama I prefer not having to see censored ones if this series won't become tagged as Erotica or won't become one. It's useless anyway... probably...

NTR in the title which won't become NTR? Who wouldn't want to watch this?

Last edited:
Contributor
Still technically in the vein of stealing the childhood friend that is in some of these "Moral Degradation" sorta stories. Except without the latter of course.

Dex-chan lover
It's more like he avoided the NTR since the relationship from his ero manga didn't actually take place yet. So he's basically replacing the MC by becoming the heroine's interest. Amusing. Let's hope he's not the one that ends up being NTR'd.

Dex-chan lover
Still technically in the vein of stealing the childhood friend that is in some of these "Moral Degradation" sorta stories. Except without the latter of course.
It's more like he avoided the NTR since the relationship from his ero manga didn't actually take place yet. So he's basically replacing the MC by becoming the heroine's interest. Amusing. Let's hope he's not the one that ends up being NTR'd.
it's called bss. basically a guy likes his childhood friend/classmate/coworker/whatever but is too stupid/spineless to confess. then another guy swoops in and scores the love interest. but since there's no lover's relationship in the first place, it's not stealing. that's why japanese ero mangaka came up with the term bss to differentiate it from ntr.

Dex-chan lover
any man who likes netorare isn't even human anymore, but netori makes a lot of sense. it's retarded that they're both just called ntr in english. why the fuck would you ever write, draw, or read netorare when it could just be netori instead? why??

did the atomic bombs do this?

Dex-chan lover
it's called bss. basically a guy likes his childhood friend/classmate/coworker/whatever but is too stupid/spineless to confess. then another guy swoops in and scores the love interest. but since there's no lover's relationship in the first place, it's not stealing. that's why japanese ero mangaka came up with the term bss to differentiate it from ntr.
Might I know what the acronym stands for? I'm curious.

Users who are viewing this thread