Netorare Manga no Kuzu Otoko ni Tensei Shita Hazu ga Heroine ga Yottekuru Ken - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Awakened Memories [UNCENSORED]

Fed-Kun's army
Now my brain rot over here going since he dislikes ntr the meanest thing the author could do is make him fall for her only to get ntred (I hate myself for thinking of this)
Dude you all right it's ok everything is going to be fine just take care of yourself. There is still Beauty and kindness in this world don't give up on humanity brother. Such thoughts of yours just made me pity the condition of Modern man it's like I am seeing the abyss of darkness in a man's soul 💀

Double-page supporter
LMAO, He already set the "flag" for his lovey dovey route before the manga story could even progress...
Mission Failed Successfully :lul:

Dex-chan lover
I kinda just realized something.

”Grr, I picked up this NTR manga by accident. How disgusting!”

Then proceeds to memorize every aspect of the story…

Dex-chan lover
it's funny how he tries to avoid NTR, but whatever unintentional rizz he is committing is only attracting her even more

why force NTR when you can have it come to you instead?

@Radeon-sama I find it amusing that your 2 recent pick ups involves NTR in the title so wondering if the next 1 will be full blown NTR. Whether it’s fate going to make him do it I still find it interesting. Regardless thanks for the pick up.
Or you could note that Ntr is forced while this one seems more of thr male Childhood friend lost his chance or the author just make the fmc really easy tk fall in love in. Since Our Mc is not trying to Ntr and is just trying to avoid it.

Dex-chan lover
avoid the ntr route he says . . . ( checkmated at the start pg 30)

Dex-chan lover
NTR by male moe gap: stealing girlfriends with kindness and one cute delinquent's smile at a time.

Dex-chan lover
Well he's still getting that girl for sure but at least she won't go down a bad path this time I guess? He failed pretty quickly

Dex-chan lover
Its not ntr if she falls in love with u first 😂

Wait... Nah it still is for childhood friend guy i guess

Dex-chan lover
I think this is the next trend in manga, putting NTR in the title to bait coomers while having 0 NTR content whatsoever. It's making me happy, fuck cuckolding it so disgusting
I could not agree more with this if I tried. I hope this becomes just as popular as the Isekai trend just to piss off NTR weirdos

Users who are viewing this thread