Netorare Manga no Kuzu Otoko ni Tensei Shita Hazu ga Heroine ga Yottekuru Ken - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Dormant Talent [UNCENSORED]

Dex-chan lover
She didn't have a single romantic feeling for her childhood friend nor does she have a relationship with him at this point in the story aka she's not a "cheating whore". Calm your tits, you sound hysteric.

The fact that you decide to read manga with an ntr title on it and yet you get triggered so easily by it really speak volumes.

Go outside, touch grass. Enjoy the sun, call your therapist, whatever.
Maybe, rn she didnt cheat, but in the original she did, its mean she can cheat anytime.

I read it because i thought it could be good because in the synopsis the mc was described as "hating ntr", then i though maybe, just maybe, its could be good if he destroyed all the ntr.

I touch enough grass, i dont need an therapist, so please just shut up and go jerk off to your stupid and gross ntr you love some much

Dex-chan lover
Maybe, rn she didnt cheat, but in the original she did, its mean she can cheat anytime.

I read it because i thought it could be good because in the synopsis the mc was described as "hating ntr", then i though maybe, just maybe, its could be good if he destroyed all the ntr.

I touch enough grass, i dont need an therapist, so please just shut up and go jerk off to your stupid and gross ntr you love some much
lol so basically no matter what she does, she would still be a "cheating whore" according to your ""logic"" because in the original timeline she cheated on her childhood friend?

Lemme get this straight, you saw a new manga with the main femc displayed prominently on the cover page, who are so blatantly obvious being one of the key character in the very first chapter, yet you decide to continue to read it anyway even though you had an aneurysm every time she appears?

"Destroy ntr"
lol
lmao
The very same synopsis you read blatantly said it, word by word, that the femc would still be attracted to Ryuichi.

You're a bit slow aren't you?

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, ofc is not the scanlators, I thought it may be the RAW they got that was censored.
yes, it is until the volume comes out. my point was that you asking if the raws were censored implies that you think someone purposefully censored them later on, which would make no sense.

Dex-chan lover
lol so basically no matter what she does, she would still be a "cheating whore" according to your ""logic"" because in the original timeline she cheated on her childhood friend?
Saw that type often in ntr manga comment sections. Even the not completely brain-dead hentai.

It's always the girl's fault for not being loyal enough, even if the girl tried to resist while the MC only sits there waiting to be told to do something. And even tried to justify there's nothing to feel bad about because the MC had "dodged the bullet". Hate those words, they're trying to justify their lost by saying the girl is inherently defective.
Don't know... maybe taking initiative and ready to take responsibility if it doesn't turn out right is just a less mature course of action compared to waiting for consent then make sure the blame is on the person giving consent when things went wrong.

Why would the girls in these kind of BSS stories want to be in relationship with that kind of person like the MC (childhood friend in this case) anyway. There's nothing they got in return, and had all the responsibility when something got wrong shoved on them.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover

In the original story, the delinquent literally rapes and blackmails her. Eventually making her relent. So no, she doesn't "cheat anytime".

Fed-Kun's army
Bro is really doing his best to avoid the NTR route and wants the MC to have a happy life with her gf, this dude is a true homie and i hope this story continues on being interesting

Dex-chan lover
Man, this manga is some purified trash!

At least the mc wasn't brought back as some ugly bastard
If that happened I would hope the mc would just leap out of a building and hope his next reincarnation fares better

Fed-Kun's army
a la ver..ga un chingo de comentarios jjaja
thanks man, you are a real hero!

Supporter
Actual MC begins to fall for the girl, cuck MC decides to outcuck actual MC and its a shitty cliffhanger every week with random mundane chapters in between and before you know it, it has been 200+ chapters already.

Dex-chan lover
The guy wants to avoid NTR, but the NTR try to open a way to him. lol

Dex-chan lover
._.) dude..

But is there any antagonist in this story? Cuz mc decide not doing that role
The original netorare victim dudes turn out to be real "nice guys" when rejected fair and square. One of them even tries to rape his own sister because delinquent MC is going out with her.

Dex-chan lover
The original netorare victim dudes turn out to be real "nice guys" when rejected fair and square. One of them even tries to rape his own sister because delinquent MC is going out with her.
Yes! thanks for spoiler tag, and thanks for putting good spoiler 🙏
Now i cant wait for that thrill to happen.

SJ7

Fed-Kun's army
They do make a good pair though. I like the delinquent/goody two shoes trope.

Users who are viewing this thread