Netorare Manga no Kuzu Otoko ni Tensei Shita Hazu ga Heroine ga Yottekuru Ken - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Nikujaga is Delicious! [UNCENSORED]

Dex-chan lover
Watch your words, you walking tree. There is YES way that I'd sleep with a drunk girl like that.

Plus, thanks for pointing it out in the comments. Now my brain is fried with the prospect of FMC having feelings for the dude who she doesn't know might've missionaried her mom.

Dex-chan lover
lol how the other guy is acting he deserves to get the girl taken from him

not even together and acting all weird like that smh
Actually if we take a critical look at the average NTR cuck we can see they are kinda boring and uninteresting people most of the time, and often they act like entitled creeps.
Once you see them from an external point of view, and not as a "self insertion" cause they are the protagonists they appear like shitty characters overally.
Boring, serious, patronizing, small dicked, and usually castrating for their girlfriends that are often a character way more lively and sexually proactive than the cuck.
There is a reason why the most common drive of the NTR scoundrels is "that girl is wasted with a looser like him".

Dex-chan lover
the mole, its her mother isnt it?
VnYS3ed.png

Knew the childhood friend dude was creepy because of how the author made him look. Normally the cuck doesn't look that creepy. Also did he already fuck her mom?

Dex-chan lover
lol how the other guy is acting he deserves to get the girl taken from him

not even together and acting all weird like that smh
For real, though the more we see of this do the more I start to ponder the dark question “What if some dudes DESERVE to be NTR-ed?”

Dex-chan lover
The guy is trying so hard to be abstinent for no reason when literally his only issue was that he didn't want to NTR... If a woman consents and is currently single it's A-ok
College babe is drunk. That’s been considered a pretty hard no-go for at least 15 years.

Dex-chan lover
I'm a sucker for osananajimi stories, but that bastard assuming she's already his just because they're childhood friends irked me.

Users who are viewing this thread