Netorare Manga no Kuzu Otoko ni Tensei Shita Hazu ga Heroine ga Yottekuru Ken - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Nikujaga is Delicious! [UNCENSORED]

Dex-chan lover
Watch as the final twist is that protag-kun was reincarnated but in the past of his own world rather than the present of a different one and the NTR manga he read was made by the childhood friend as cope from "his" girl being "stolen" by an asshole chad.
I hope that's correct, but apparently, if the manga follows the novel it's not... it's the mother, which is kinda dumb, but oh well...

MD@Home
I mean this isn't really NTR, its just a guy who hates NTR being reincarnated into an NTR hentai and trying to not NTR anymore

might turn back into NTR if the childhood friend tries to kidnap her after the plot changed or if her mother, which the MC already fucked, awakens something when they meet again
Childhood friend pulling some NTR villain-tier shit and getting his ass kicked by protag-kun seems like a pretty likely endgame for this series.

MC-kun realizing it was her mom he fucked and considering/actually resorting to fucking her again as an outlet for his desire for her daughter would also be a wild twist- for best results have it turn out that it was actually the daughter he does it with after somehow picking up on the fact that they fucked and tricking him into thinking she was her mom.

Dex-chan lover
The childhood friend is just clinging to a long lost promise... And thinking that they are already in a relationship...
I know that the world of relationship is a fast one, but that kind of thinking won't get you anywhere. Be a man you childhood friend, or you will be NTR'ed by the fast movers, either from kindness or from brute force, hahaha.

Dex-chan lover
I really thought the childhood friend was someone who also was reborn and was into being cucked
would've been funny

the mole, its her mother isnt it?
VnYS3ed.png
wtf. wtf. wtf. waaaahaha. wtf.

Dex-chan lover
since i've read the novel i kinda wanna spoil but at the same time i don't wanna spoil

Dex-chan lover
I'm not suprise the childhood friend behave like that. Author often don't give this kind of character justice, they just stright up made him bad so that the mc can shine.

Dex-chan lover
Childhood friend pulling some NTR villain-tier shit and getting his ass kicked by protag-kun seems like a pretty likely endgame for this series.

MC-kun realizing it was her mom he fucked and considering/actually resorting to fucking her again as an outlet for his desire for her daughter would also be a wild twist- for best results have it turn out that it was actually the daughter he does it with after somehow picking up on the fact that they fucked and tricking him into thinking she was her mom.
Childhood friend guy later becomes best buds with the protag and rekindles his friendship with the girl, they all become best friends

MD@Home
This comment section made me even more interested into this.
It's not a question on if, I can't wait for the oyakodon.

I really thought the childhood friend was someone who also was reborn and was into being cucked
would've been funny
Hahaha, never considered this possibility. Figured it would go that he'd be obsessed with trying to un-cuck himself and getting mad as it happens anyways.

Now I'm imagining him harassing the protag constantly about all the "missed opportunities" and vague insinuations that he wants him to fuck his childhood friend. Add in the protag trying to avoid him all the time and you have comedy gold. Missed opportunity indeed.

Users who are viewing this thread