Netorare Manga no Kuzu Otoko ni Tensei Shita Hazu ga Heroine ga Yottekuru Ken - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - The Man Who Seduced The Mother and Daughter [UNCENSORE…

Group Leader
I'm quite fine, I'm currently with another woman and we have been together for 8 years by now and she was in a very much similar place than I was with our previous partner so we kinda licked each other wounds - we got lucky in the end.
The craziest show themselves early on, others just at the start. Watch out for "me or them" and other manipulative ways of "you wouldn't do X right?" even if logically you should. If someone truly loves you, they would never put you in a dangerous situation nor willingly put you in a bad spot socially when you have made clear that you don't want to X. No good partner will force you to do something that you don't want to do, they might try to push you which sometimes it's good, but if there's a strong denial noone should force the other even if it's done with good intentions.
If she ignores every plea, don't swallow it and think that you can fix things - always talk it out and if it doesn't work, leave.

Some crazy women (and men!) are actually good hearted but will harm you and drag you down when asking for help. Be very careful with this kind of people because it's not entirely their fault, it can eat your mental health slowly and send you down a spiral - seek professional help and don't try to "man up" and do it everything yourself when you're with these kind of people. As an example, just because your partner has a phobia of crowds, you should not allow her to deny you going out to do stuff the same that you should try to help her overcome her/his fears and if there's no improvement, seek help instead of letting your partner suffer and wound you in the process.
As pitiful as some people might be and as much as you might love them. If YOU are not healthy, you cannot help anyone. Keep your mental health first, just so you can help those in need - if there's harm coming your way, don't do it alone. If you were to fail while being alone, not only you would end up fucked up, you might in return fuck up your partner even further creating a spiral that will go out of control. The worst part of this, is that it might take years for you to notice and it might be too late when you do.
Godspeed mate.
Thanks so much for sharing this. It's really eye opening, and makes me glad I haven't encountered such people/scenarios.
All the best.

Dex-chan lover
was just about to comment how this manga is surprisingly sensitive and has a good flow etc. and then i read this line and everything went down the toilet lmao
but i like the art and maybe the fanservice too if the volume doesn't disappoint.

also, could ppl pls stop to misuse the fucking ntr term all the motherfucking time! the creep isn't date anyone (thank god!), so there's NO stealing whatsoever even if the mc fucks her. the term you're looking for is BSS.
What does BSS mean?

n
was just about to comment how this manga is surprisingly sensitive and has a good flow etc. and then i read this line and everything went down the toilet lmao
but i like the art and maybe the fanservice too if the volume doesn't disappoint.

also, could ppl pls stop to misuse the fucking ntr term all the motherfucking time! the creep isn't date anyone (thank god!), so there's NO stealing whatsoever even if the mc fucks her. the term you're looking for is BSS.
ntr does not require the people be dating, that would be cheating, ntr requires three people, person one is into person 2 but person 2 has sex with person 3 and person 1 has to be made aware of this. basically ntr isn't stealing as much as it is goro from darling in the franxx

Dex-chan lover
n

ntr does not require the people be dating, that would be cheating, ntr requires three people, person one is into person 2 but person 2 has sex with person 3 and person 1 has to be made aware of this. basically ntr isn't stealing as much as it is goro from darling in the franxx
bro, how old r u again? how often do i have to read this crap. jesus fucking christ! why the fuck do you think they created this BSS genre in the first place? exactly because they considered what you describe as NOT ntr.
think i posted this already, but here's a handy dandy pic showing the three ntr genres netorare, netorase and netori drawn by the hentai artist bose and translated by the doujin publisher irodori:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
What does BSS mean?
here's a quote from a blog article from the hentai publisher irodori:

"B – Boku ga S – Saisho ni S – Suki datta “Boku ga Saisho ni Suki datta”, known as “BSS”, translates to “I liked her first”. This subgenre has stories where the MC and the girl are NOT a couple, but the MC has feelings for the girl. Often the MC is too cowardly to, or due to bad timing, hasn’t had the time to confess his feelings. Since the MC and the girl aren’t together, there is NO “stealing” taking place if the girls has sex with another guy. Hence, a lot of hentai artists debated whether “Netorare ” would be the correct clarification of the “stolen-before-I-could-confess” trope. Thus, BSS came to be and is picking up a lot of speed."

Dex-chan lover
Why is there so many comments in this manga.. like what lol I'm used to seeing very little

You know what? The original ML deserve to be NTR'ed, stalker and clingy man are the worse.

Dex-chan lover
according to what i remember they are gonna fuck soon :) and they become sex partners i believe
That will depend on how close it sticks to the LN. Only a little deviation so far, and not in any significant way, more a "getting the same point across in a different manner" way. Though I feel the drama might get ramped up in the manga.

Ngl I am of the opinion that the author did the og MC dirty. He could've had real potential of being a moral dilemma for the protag, where if he was genuinely a great guy, slightly introverted but not creepy like this, protag's values could've been challenged and it would create more of an interesting dynamic between the two.

What we're getting here instead is a clear-cut and dry og MC turned antagonist because of his creepy vibes as well as hints of obssessiveness which will be used to define later down the road which side here is actually good and bad. Idk if I'm making sense here, apologies

Dex-chan lover
She the type of girl who would win against "your mom" argument because she'll just thank you

Dex-chan lover
At least this creepy protagonist is acting like a "MAN". I've read NTR's before. I have seen stuff that can't be unseen! Those protags are MASOs who end up crying or enjoying getting cucked. Either that or they pathetically do nothing while watching their gfs getting taken. At least this creepy guy plans to do something. :salute:

Dex-chan lover
n

Nah man, you just had to bring up poor Gobro. Well, he still got the girl in the end, though thinking about Franxx's ending always pisses me off. Thankfully, the Yabuki Kentarou manga exists.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
here's a quote from a blog article from the hentai publisher irodori:

"B – Boku ga S – Saisho ni S – Suki datta “Boku ga Saisho ni Suki datta”, known as “BSS”, translates to “I liked her first”. This subgenre has stories where the MC and the girl are NOT a couple, but the MC has feelings for the girl. Often the MC is too cowardly to, or due to bad timing, hasn’t had the time to confess his feelings. Since the MC and the girl aren’t together, there is NO “stealing” taking place if the girls has sex with another guy. Hence, a lot of hentai artists debated whether “Netorare ” would be the correct clarification of the “stolen-before-I-could-confess” trope. Thus, BSS came to be and is picking up a lot of speed."
Thanks for the information. I know too many stories that follow this premise so it's nice to have a name to match it to.

Fed-Kun's army
Came from that YouTube video. Let me just say, really enjoy the concept of this. Considering the amount of NTR doujins I've come across when searching for my favorite series. One thing's for sure, I don't have any sympathy for the OG ML considering that he's acting like a possessive creep. If you want to set the record straight, you got to talk face to face with the man yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread