Netorare Manga no Kuzu Otoko ni Tensei Shita Hazu ga Heroine ga Yottekuru Ken - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Going Clubbing for the First Time in a While [UNCENSO…

Aggregator gang
A hentai universe created by one artist. And they are all connected.

Dex-chan lover
Every character in this is just looks like the same person with a wig, artist need to break out of his same-face syndrome

Fed-Kun's army
He is Born into the NTR, made men by the NTR,, and he is gonna Undone every NTR.

Dex-chan lover
what the fuck, white knight cockblocking at the club
like sure it's the ntr manga so he's going to steal all the girls, but don't depict this part like "oh, everything else aside, he did a nice thing, yeah he's kind of a good guy at heart"

Last edited:
If I remember correctly, this new girl is indeed the next harem member.

Spoiler about her circumstances:
The guy is her brother who is really possessive, to the point of committing incest. Possessive as in the creepy-as-fuck kind, as you can probably tell from his eyes. He attempted rape, but she was able to escape to our MC's house. She then proceeds to stay for days and pretty sure gets her brother sent away after speaking with their parents. Might be misremembering things since I read too many things since reading the WN for this manga.

If it isn't obvious already, the original main characters are all creepy in some way, which isn't obvious when playing as the original main character or seeing things in his perspective. But since our MC is an outsider, we get a glimpse into how their actions come off as unconfident and really creepy.
how do you know the story does this have a ln or this has more raw chapters

Dex-chan lover
Harems are just NTR with extra steps, just a little massaging to have the emotional need outweigh the addition of a new girl. But come on, for someone who didn’t want to NTR, the girl who’s deeply in love with you will literally change everything for you, of course she’s going to accept when you add another girl wether it’s good for her own mental health or not.

She basically has the suspension bridge effect but never ending because of a constant stream of molesters and punks that attack her every other issue.
Depends on the lvl of relationship between harem members and/or their beliefs/kinks. Like, "I love him, and I love you loving him" shit, or "I can't handle him alone" shit, or other type

Dex-chan lover
what the fuck, white knight cockblocking at the club
like sure it's the ntr manga so he's going to steal all the girls, but don't depict this part like "oh, everything else aside, he did a nice thing, yeah he's kind of a good guy at heart"
I would hardly call MC a "white" knight

Dex-chan lover
I'll never stop admiring Shizuna's boobs. They're so cute and plump. Satsuki is wonderfully well-endowed as well. Her meek disposition, short hair, vivacious curves, and top-heaviness makes me pray her private parts would get acquainted with my own.

Thank you for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
We gotta be careful with the switches we flick and kinks that awakens.

Also, thanks for the chapter!
I saw a quote earlier today that is highly relevant: What doesn't kill you, gives you a kink that's really difficult to explain.

Well this is heading off into an interesting path, I get it's a ntr manga but holy why is everything so fucked up

Dex-chan lover
If it isn't obvious already, the original main characters are all creepy in some way, which isn't obvious when playing as the original main character or seeing things in his perspective. But since our MC is an outsider, we get a glimpse into how their actions come off as unconfident and really creepy.
That kinda makes sense if you ever read NTR pr0n.

There are three main versions of these.

The most well-known are the ones where the fact the person has a partner is just a layer of spice, they either are barely there at all, it is a fanwork and the official partner is pushed aside so they can make a work about just one of them, or if it is a minor character both (mainly when it involves milfs).
These are the ones that actually involve blackmail, mind control, misunderstandings/manipulating making the taken side think the other is cheating first and the like.

Then there are the ones this story focuses on. A childhood friend, or at least very close friend, in love with the girl (rarely saw these from the other side) that does not act, either out of "fear of ruining their friendship" or because they gave themselves an arbritrary time to confess as if sure they would wait. Or a relative that feels entitled to a sister/stepsister/cousin/widow mother/stepmother. Sometimes it is already a boyfriend, but he either neglects the girl for some reason or tries to keep their relationship "pure" (most of the time projecting that it is what the girl wants).
Either way they are actually somewhat creepy, entitled and/or neglectful, we just don't see it easily because he is the narrator and trying to get us on his side.
Then someone else actually goes after the girl, or notices how the girl is disatisfied with the relationship.

The third version is actually netorase, not netorare, but most places just put the two together. The guy (again, very rarely not the guy) just wants to see the girl being with another guy. And the girl ends up enjoying it. Sometimes the girl was already cheating (in those, the story starts on the first version) and the guy just takes a liking to it later.

Thing is, you are not really supposed to sympathise with the cheated guy most of the time (there are exceptions, but rare and not for me). Maybe in the netorase cases, if that is your personal thing.
This story is simply expanding on this, focusing on the guys from the second case while showing things from the perspective of the guy doing the cheating - something rare outside the first kind which, as mentioned, are either just for spice or to justify it in fanworks as a split the canon.

Sohei was truly destined to be main cuck lmao imagine getting a whole sequel with a new heroine and still being the MC
I don't think it is the same guy.
But if it is, we already know he would go for rape if he thinks the girl would be into someone else. So very deserved.

Users who are viewing this thread