Netorare Manga no Kuzu Otoko ni Tensei Shita Hazu ga Heroine ga Yottekuru Ken - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - The Moment When Something Changes [UNCENSORED]

Dex-chan lover
Welp, I have no idea what's going to happen from here. The way this has been done kills off a number of subplots from the WN. My recommendation is to go read that. The first two chapters are kinda meh, but the rest are pretty great as they got picked up by an excellent translator at that point.

Dex-chan lover
"Don't hit him! I'll do it!"

And like, what did he expect? That she'd fall in love with him after raping her?

He got off easy.
Absolutely.

Unless MC just decides to opt out I suppose, that's also a likely scenario.
That's pretty much the standard. Can't act perverted towards a love interest, even if they sometimes can towards others.

-This kind of MC doesn't seem like one to create a harem
He seems mostly unwilling to create even a normal two-person couple.

For what it's worth, sexual assault victims can cope with their trauma in different ways, and it's not unheard of for some to more actively seek out sexual intimacy afterward, because they find it empowering when it happens on their terms.
In particular before they calm down properly they can act irrationally. Writing over is a coping mechanism that sometimes works, and is in various ways employed as a way to get over trauma by professionals.

Dex-chan lover
Welp, I have no idea what's going to happen from here. The way this has been done kills off a number of subplots from the WN. My recommendation is to go read that. The first two chapters are kinda meh, but the rest are pretty great as they got picked up by an excellent translator at that point.

Wait, it does? How? (I know you said go read the WN, but I did and can't recall how different it is.)

Dex-chan lover
Well the original novel's plot is irrelevant now after this huge change since:

In the novel the OG protag does not try to rape her, and he later comes to accept that she is happy with the MC, and he even befriends him

I don't even think this needs to be spoiler tagged since it likely will not happen anymore in the manga

Dex-chan lover
I hope that they lock that door so that Sohei won't come back with a weapon while they are doing the deed (or maybe he stops because he's seeing them doing it & his mind can't process what is going on). He got off easy. Nice that the curse of the black bars have been dispelled in the earlier chapters. Gotta wait until the next volume release for these upcoming chapters. Thanks for the translations.
our sworn ennemies along with the white light

Dex-chan lover
Damn dude. My man was still ntred AND ended up the villain. What next, meteor land right through his window only hitting his spine while he sleeps?

I really can't tell if this is going to be a harem story or not. Everything that's going on in this story makes me feel like it is except for how the MC acts. It's sending out mixed messages and feels weird.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah i really prefered the novel version
I think most would/do. Almost every storyline like this requires one to suspend disbelief, but the novel doesn't push quite as hard has the manga has. They're both enjoyable, but the novel feels a little less "dramatic", but I get it. A lot of the direct visuals from the novel, while suited for a hentai doujinshi, a lot of the rest might feel "tame" or not as visually stimulating in a non h manga. I was pleasantly surprised by how good it actually was, and less sordid than I expected.

That was a quick read. Segs? Nah i don't think.... I hope mc keeps both mom and daughter🤞🙄🤞

Group Leader
Well the original novel's plot is irrelevant now after this huge change since:

In the novel the OG protag does not try to rape her, and he later comes to accept that she is happy with the MC, and he even befriends him

I don't even think this needs to be spoiler tagged since it likely will not happen anymore in the manga
I can still see a lot of options how that can still happen.

Dex-chan lover
Harem feels a bit out of place because
-We haven't really seen that many female characters (And they don't seem to hold romantic feelings for him)
-This kind of MC doesn't seem like one to create a harem
Hmm ur forgetting the mum

Users who are viewing this thread