Netorare Manga no Kuzu Otoko ni Tensei Shita Hazu ga Heroine ga Yottekuru Ken - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - The Moment When Something Changes [UNCENSORED]

Dex-chan lover
Harem feels a bit out of place because
-We haven't really seen that many female characters (And they don't seem to hold romantic feelings for him)
-This kind of MC doesn't seem like one to create a harem
🤐

Fed-Kun's army
The plot is over, now MC is going to keep fucking heroine then he fucks her mom as well ad infinitum.

Dex-chan lover
The people in this world really do run on doujinshi logic huh?
it was watching him beat the crap out of him. I don't get it, but I've watched woman get super turned on watching complete assholes physically assaulting people for stupid reasons and defending their "pride" and shit.

One of my friends got punched in the face, and I watched my crush get super turned on watching this happen, watched her start praising this asshole for punching this dude and begged to go back to his place. I don't get it. I still don't get it. But it certainly fucking traumatized me. This same cunt threatened to kill me, bullied me, attacked me, and it just made my crush more and more horny for him. Yeah it made me extreamly suicidal after he was faking insta posts to get me fired from my job for fun, and she was defending him.

Life sucks, I want to fucking die

Dex-chan lover
it was watching him beat the crap out of him. I don't get it, but I've watched woman get super turned on watching complete assholes physically assaulting people for stupid reasons and defending their "pride" and shit.

One of my friends got punched in the face, and I watched my crush get super turned on watching this happen, watched her start praising this asshole for punching this dude and begged to go back to his place. I don't get it. I still don't get it. But it certainly fucking traumatized me. This same cunt threatened to kill me, bullied me, attacked me, and it just made my crush more and more horny for him. Yeah it made me extreamly suicidal after he was faking insta posts to get me fired from my job for fun, and she was defending him.

Life sucks, I want to fucking die
That's one of the lessons of life. Don't crush on shit girls. Know when to quit when you're ahead.

Dex-chan lover
all women run on that doujinshi logic, can't avoid it, just have to be ready for it.
just know that your worth doesn't come from women or what they think of you, ever. comes from your own actions.

Dex-chan lover
That's one of the lessons of life. Don't crush on shit girls. Know when to quit when you're ahead.
She was a great person before she started dating him. when I saw her after she moved in with him she looks so haggard, dude was probably hitting her too... fucking hell i want cry

Dex-chan lover
Well since the credit page in Chapter 1 that they said they were going to replace the censored pages with uncensored ones when Volume 1 is out, Volume 1 was released a few days ago and pages got replaced, simple

Usually how it goes depending on the group anyway, if pages are censored by default and if they can get the volumes for the uncensored ver, they go back and replace
What made me laugh was the uncensored panel directly below one of the most censored panels in existence

Dex-chan lover
From 0 to NTR in 8 chapters...
I don't know if the world inside the manga runs on doujin logic, but if the real MC is like this, I can understand why he got NTR'd.

Dex-chan lover
What made me laugh was the uncensored panel directly below one of the most censored panels in existence
That wasn't directed about what made you laugh, but the last bit of your comment "So it is not that the TL is afraid to post nsfw stuff here"

I am kinda sad that the manga is actually going to turn off people from reading the WN, this feels rushed as if there's an axe coming...

This could have had far more potential, but it's going to end and be forgotten quite quickly. I actually feel bad for the original author.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, it does? How? (I know you said go read the WN, but I did and can't recall how different it is.)
The main ones would be Sohei's redemptive arc (because there's really no coming back from attempted sexual assault) and Mihara's story (because hers is intertwined with his), but this also killed any realistic build up to the whole "no longer friends" thing, which is a good portion of the plot up until the split. They can still those moments with or without Sohei, but they'll either be hilariously unrealistic or just devoid of meaning.

Dex-chan lover
7346-pepe-hmmm.png
NTR that childhood mf.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, if not for his actions, then the MC wouldn't have been warped. He's changed the story so much now.
No offense, but that's BS logic. We only know from what we've seen from the few pages in the beginning of the story. Even in this chapter we can see that she really wasn't feeling him in the first place, but only went with it because he was a friend.

There's no indication she wouldn't have realized this later, and tried to break it off with him. "Try" being the operative word, as I'm sure that'd change the previous story to a tragedy. Or to say it another way, just because a girl is nice to you, doesn't mean she'll belong to you.

Users who are viewing this thread