Netorare Manga no Kuzu Otoko ni Tensei Shita Hazu ga Heroine ga Yottekuru Ken - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - The Moment When Something Changes [UNCENSORED]

Dex-chan lover
Those black bars, they aren't even unregistered by the mind, like in real H...
Also, I chuckled when I realized that directly below the black bars, were her uncensored Plot in full view for this chapter (in the credits page). So it is not that the TL is afraid to post nsfw stuff here

Dex-chan lover
comments coping very hard at depiction of normal female reaction to a man winning a physical fight over her.

it's sexually exciting to be the property of the winner. it's just that simple.

Group Leader
It's cool that the uncensored versions are available now, but a bit of a shame that they've replaced the censored versions. The censorship was pretty funny and creative sometimes.

Dex-chan lover
Those black bars, they aren't even unregistered by the mind, like in real H...
Also, I chuckled when I realized that directly below the black bars, were her uncensored Plot in full view for this chapter (in the credits page). So it is not that the TL is afraid to post nsfw stuff here
Well since the credit page in Chapter 1 that they said they were going to replace the censored pages with uncensored ones when Volume 1 is out, Volume 1 was released a few days ago and pages got replaced, simple

Usually how it goes depending on the group anyway, if pages are censored by default and if they can get the volumes for the uncensored ver, they go back and replace

Last edited:

VLM

Double-page supporter
That was probably the most puzzling censor bar I had ever seen.

Dex-chan lover
Well she hasn't really shown any romantic feelings for him, more like she's intrigued
Nahh bro the mum defo wants him to mess her up, she literally came onto mc again when they were at the restaurant an her daughter was in the bathroom

Dex-chan lover
Well the original novel's plot is irrelevant now after this huge change since:

In the novel the OG protag does not try to rape her, and he later comes to accept that she is happy with the MC, and he even befriends him

I don't even think this needs to be spoiler tagged since it likely will not happen anymore in the manga
ah so that's why I tend to question how the fuck this creepy psycho can get NTR'd in the first place

I hope to dear god I am wrong but what if the situations are now reversed? Current MC is no longer doing it but what if past MC does the NTR now?
But, that can´t happen! As NTR is despic- not something the readers would enjoy, right?

Dex-chan lover
People are so confused by her actions.....ya gotta remember this LITERALLY takes place in a doujin, she is acting exactly like a girl in one tbh

Users who are viewing this thread