Netorare Manga no Kuzu Otoko ni Tensei Shita Hazu ga Heroine ga Yottekuru Ken - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - The Moment When Something Changes (2) [UNCENSORED]

Group Leader
This new guy (who appears on this chapter) DID very explicitly try to grape his sister in the WN. And ends up with her moving away from her parents house because of it.
It was the childhood friend that didn't. Which kinda messes up the story because he ended up redeeming himself. Kinda difficult with a grape attempt and all.
ah sure the new guy, I'm talking about the MC lol. Well about the childhood friend yeah.... it was weird what happens later.... but again we are not even sure at this point if it will go into this direction because little by little they are changing here.

Fed-Kun's army
i mean at this point just make this a hentai it basically is one

Group Leader
F8whpbSX0AAbei7

Group Leader
It would be great if Ryuichi's deepest desire suddenly awakened when he's on the verge of having sex, that'd make the MC question himself whether he's the reincarnated soul or the body has two souls, in which one of them is Ryuichi

Then again, I think it's just me getting disappointed by the fact they didn't do it in this chapter :huh:

Dex-chan lover
...theres a point where you have to wonder why you even bothered to make the art when its that level of censored.

Aggregator gang
Sakie: Ryuuichi, Shizuna, I'm Home! I'm early because I have to do stuff.
Sakie: You're stuff.
Ryuuichi: Oh my God Sakie! No!
Shizuna: Oyakodon for supper! Yum!

Dex-chan lover
i just cant with the censoring

ill just have to wait for uncensored versions from now on

its still crazy to me that this is even being censored like it is in the first place

Dex-chan lover
We had a good run, but it always ends up the same
Yeah, that’s just the way it goes sometimes. I’m not too fussed though, I liked the premise initially but I’m mostly over it now anyways.

Users who are viewing this thread