Netorare Manga no Kuzu Otoko ni Tensei Shita Hazu ga Heroine ga Yottekuru Ken - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - The Moment When Something Changes (2) [UNCENSORED]

Dex-chan lover
man these cuck protagnists always piss me off. bitch out here acting like some depressed mega virgin even after he finds out there's no reason to reject the girl who wants him. i'm done with this shit for now, maybe i'll come back after story ends and the black bars of doom are removed.

Dex-chan lover
Mom open to an Oyakodon ending I see that's probably best end? Still man didn't even do it huh. Honestly though at this point not even ntr just go out with her.

Dex-chan lover
I'm confused right, so did the guy die in his previous life and get resurrect as this guy? Or is it some mandella effect situation where the guy was sleeping one day and woke up in this guy's body with all his before and after memories? Every issue he's written more and more as if he's les of the former so im just curious
In the Web Novel the author take a more "traditional" view on reincarnation than your typical isekai story, so to speak.

The guy that died didn't completely take over Ryuichi's body but instead Ryuichi receive a memory from his past life.

I guess it kinda feels like their souls are mixed, althogh Ryuichi's side is much more dominant.

Hopefully they still stick to this concept, otherwise MC's character development would either be completely sidelined or feels awkward as fuck.

Banned
A new character huh? Now I really wanna know how the story before the reincarnation took place goes...

"Maybe we all do it together someday"

definitely . . WOULD

also, whoever put on that balck bars, please stop right there. it's not like I want to see what's behind it , but those black bars is just really ugly, maybe white it out or something ,would be better

Users who are viewing this thread