Netsuai Prince - Onii-chan wa Kimi ga Suki

?????????????THANKKUU SO MUCH I CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER SERIOUSLY U HAVE NO IDEA HOW HAPPY IM ?THANKUUU FOR ALL THE HARD WORK?IM SCREAMING HAPPY THIS IS THE BEST?

Very nice work! I love this manga and have been waiting for an official release. Happy to see it getting attention now. ?

Aggregator gang
To be honest, It's kind of raw and the pacing's rather off, with absolutely no explanation about the setting whatsoever. It's like the author just decided that the summary is enough, the readers already know the drill, so they don't even bother with foreplay...I mean, with setup. Like, wait just a minute, who are these people!?

HOWEVER, it has a great advantage in that these squabbling siblings seem to be pretty nice dudes overall. I'd expect from the premise that this would be a house of rapey, pushy, looking-down-on-the-dirty-commoner two-faced idol types, but they actually don't seem to do that at all. Only the main love interest is a bit on the kissy side (lol).

I've seen better. I've seen MUCH worse.

Lolz these ridic shoujo parent's remarriages, always marry rich or hot

>>I didn't read it in sequence up to 10 volumes, but I could see the outline.
I seem to be dropping this.
I'm not into harem or otome routes which makes me go "Kyaa Kyaa" to begin with.
The focus is indeed on one guy, but how other people aim at the same girl makes me silly enough to see it.
That's too impossible to be real.

In short, I don't accept the whole girl's fantasy logic in it. This is not my taste.
But there is a lot of fanservice that you'll enjoy.

Users who are viewing this thread