Nettaigyo wa Yuki ni Kogareru - Vol. 5 Ch. 20 - Kaede Hirose Doesn't Realize It.

Dex-chan lover
2 months... ugghhh dood!

I'm hoping for a "I'm going to Tokyo too so wait for me! so we can deepen our (((((((((Friendship))))))))"

Dex-chan lover
Is this manga getting close to the end? Ya’ll keep mentioning resolutions and all that.

I don’t wanna go out of my way to say that it’s aimless, but it is weird how much attention is put on just breaking social barriers and dealing with becoming closer friends with someone, even though the focus constantly changes to other characters.
I believe this story can still work without being a Shoujo-Ai, but it does come off as quite melodramatic because of the lengths these characters go to about someone they just want to be friends with, especially the whole possessiveness thing.

Dex-chan lover
@Gustbk Well as soon as Honami leave, it will be the end since she is one of the MC so i believe there is maybe one volume left after this one unless the author want to continue without Honami here and just Kaede/Amano "friendship".

Yeah the whole "it's just girl friendship" is play too much as love or at least romantic feelings here. There is on way you can tell me it's just normal friendship.

@Lilliwyt: Maybe I missed something but isn't Koyuki just choosing her school to go after 3rd year while she is still in her 2nd year? So even if she eventually leaves alone in the end (which I doubt), they still have about 1,5 year together on that high school, no?

Dex-chan lover
@Scarecrow38 I think you're right, this manga is so long i thought Honami was already a third year. Well we're on for more than one volume then, maybe 2 or 3 depending on the path.

Double-page supporter
kaede is so sweet <3 i wish they would just talk to konatsu already tho lol

Dex-chan lover
stap the ntr please
H1BlHIG.jpg

This isn't a yuri story? I guess it's interesting to just see a nice coming-of-age manga. But I find it pretty hard to believe that this isn't yuri at all.

Dex-chan lover
@notyurinotinterested

It is, under Western nomenclature, shoujo ai, rather than yuri. Under Japanese nomenclature, it would be yuri. In this case, the love is quiet and understated.

why is a teenager moving out by herself to a foreign land and being afraid that people she cares about don't care about her enough to miss her, somehow being twisted into romance by people? isn't this just a standard teenager coming-of-age story?

koyuki feels the same way about her family as she does konatsu, does that mean she also wants to fornicate with her mom???

Dex-chan lover
I really don't want to see this become some ugly love-triangle - although it obviously already has. Love-triangles are the second cheapest way for Yuri mangaka to create drama. The first one is depicting dark-haired girls as insecure emotional wrecks. And we have seen the mangaka of this dumpster fire isn't above that either. I'm not some mark like d3ban who starts hating on characters as soon as the writer gets it into their heads to create a love-triangle so they can get heated comments on social media. I don't want any of these characters to get hurt.
But the chemistry between Kyoku and Kaede just blows everything else in this book out of the water. Kyoku/Kaede all the way <3

???

i don't hate any of the characters, i like pretty much all of them. nettaigyo is not a yuri manga and there isn't any love triangle. her name is koyuki not kyoku

this has to be one of the most confusing and confused comments i've read in a while

Dex-chan lover
omg that ending though

next ch i cant wait to see what's about to happen with this

Users who are viewing this thread