NEW GAME! - Vol. 11 Ch. 123

Fed-Kun's army
If it weren't solely a shark obsession, I would say she should have been a marine biologist instead of programmer.

Dex-chan lover
Do you know C++? You don't know C++

This is why i like this manga, it comes with weird combinations and end well, here was Nene, Naru, Yun and a bit from Aoba and Momiji, it didn't even need Hifumi to speak and it was a good chapter.

Btw, how many chapter of the volume are not translated yet?

Fed-Kun's army
C'mon, guys. I mean, I'm sure she understands the difference between pass by reference, pass by value, pass reference by value and pass by value reference.

And yes, one of those is made up.

No, not two.

KZO

Dex-chan lover
I think Tokutaro is the one who actually likes sharks the most.

Dex-chan lover
Naru became an otaku lo/
Momo seems more happy these days!
Hifumi SUPER CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Ahh C++, a semester of incomplete and lackluster lectures followed by a week of hellish final project

Dex-chan lover
@sebaasdf volumes ave 12-14 chapters in them, and we've had 8 chapters of Vol. 11, so I'd expect 4-6 more chapters. Plus Omake?

Double-page supporter
@StormTAG
"C'mon, guys. I mean, I'm sure she understands the difference between pass by reference, pass by value, pass reference by value and pass by value reference. "
Even in C++ (at least since C++11) you can now largely ignore the difference between pass by value and pass by reference as the compiler will usually sort it out. It's been a while since i wrote something like this method header:
Code:
virtual float Foo(Bar const * const, Baz const&) const override;

Oh and the 4th is the odd duckling.

Users who are viewing this thread